Who's the better run stuffing DT?

I would take Mazi between those 2 only because the Baylor kid will have trouble running off the field if you make a stop on 1st down. I like Benton as a complete DT. You can see him still playing with max effort in the 4th quarter and he seldom sits for a series or 2 like Carter and Bereese do. He played over the nose a lot and was asked more to just eat up blockers so their LBs could make plays. When given the chance he showed he can pressure the QB and he totally dominated at the senior bowl.

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF

2 Likes

LOL - Niiiiice!

1 Like

Okay I laughed out loud when I read that.

1 Like

The problem with Mazi is that if he’s a Star he’ll Fade Into You.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if I hate that joke or find it amazzying.

Am i the only one who thinks Mazi has improved while at Michigan and thinks his best football is ahead of him? He worked hard to get in better shape before this past season. Regardless of the gun charges he is a captain and a leader. He has a high work ethic and has a high ceiling. Yes i realize he hasnt played up to that potential yet, but he hasnt played poorly. With our staff i think he is a solid 2nd round pick who has star potential and a pretty high floor. I think Brad and Dan will love his personality.

Plus we have inside knowledge from Hutch.

2 Likes

This reminds me of the funniest sports team name that has ever existed…from the Pro Japanese baseball league! This team still exists today.

download (2)
Tokyo_Yakult_Swallows_Tsubakuro_logo

Great call

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.