Who's your 1B pick right now?

Kenny Pickett QB Pitt.

1 Like

Dax Hill
Drake London
Brandon Smith

Maybe one of corral or willis drop that would be tempting too

Biggest needs are WR and S, though room for improvement at every position on the field. Burks is probably my first choice, but he doesn’t usually last that long, so maybe Battle or Hill.

Remmeber watching his old reels, hanging off of clock faces etc. Sunday mornings on Channel 3 I think…

1 Like

BPA still. Hopefully that’s a QB. I’d like a trade down if I can to mid teens for the Liberty QB if we get Tebowdough at 1OA.

Not available. Cowboys signed him to a 4 year $160MM extension in March.

Fact is, unless you’ve got a QB, you ain’t winning many games in the NFL let alone ever sniffing thr playoffs. So with one of those first 3 picks, I’d be in favor of a guy like Corral or Willis or Howell. They’d all upgrade the dynamism of our QB play by the end of 2022. Each can extend plays in the pocket as well as run for key first downs if necessary. There would be growing pains. But there would be upside and hope.

Goff is worse than I thought he’d be. He processes the field slowly, his release is slow, he’s a statue and offers no athleticism to extend plays or gouge teams that rush too hard. Nice guy. Tough guy. Not the right guy. We’ve gotta take a couple of swings here and see if we can get the guy.

defense. defense. defense. defense.

we weren’t winning with Stafford.

we aren’t winning with Goff

we won’t win with a rookie

Build defense and run game. then plug in literally anyone to throw the ball

Vet S, Vet ILB. Vet CB all in FA. All starters, no way Okudah starts. Flowers gone, Brockers stays.
FA WR starter.

Draft 1OA Tebowdough, Trade down for QB into mid rd 1 w late rd 1 rd 2 + minor beans. Let QB gestate until we find a taker for Goff during season.

Let Holmes go all genius in rds 3-5.

Fill holes in 2022, like replacing Anal Zone, adding WR, OL depth, QB depth, TE depth etc.

Chris Olave WR Ohio State