Who's your favorite FALCON of all time?

Who’s your favorite ATLANTA FALCON of all time?

1 Like

Deion Sanders Sport GIF by Coach Prime

4 Likes

1 Like

Tony Gonzales

He was cool before it was cool to be a TE.

3 Likes

Mike Weger has to be No. 1.

But, Phil Villipiano, Kory Lichtensteiger, Scott Mruczkowski, and Scotty Miller all have to be top 5.

It’s hard to beat prime Mike Vick.

2 Likes

Unless you are a dog lover, which I am.

I would definitely throw a vote his way if the question was who is the most talented. No way I would vote for him as my favorite though.

Same thing with prime time. After his comment about the Lions after the draft, I will forever dislike the guy.

Obviously, I hold on to shit way too long. :smile:

2 Likes

Devonta Freeman.

If he hadn’t whiffed on this block…
Donta Hightower doesn’t get the strip sack….

1 Like

Jerry Glanville. He was a character.

3 Likes

Tommy Nobis - tough dude

Nobis:Falcon::Spielman:Lion.

George Rodgers Big rb in the early 80s

Good call on that one.

Jake Matthews for me, but only because I was blown away by him in college and couldn’t believe Fischer didn’t take him when he had the chance. So stupid, that move.

Dude’s an Ironman. Probably falls somewhere between Backus and Decker in terms of overall ability.

Anyway, that’s about the only Falcon I can relate to outside of their former Head Coach, Dan Reeves.

2 Likes

having lived in the Atlanta area for over 25yrs there are a few I have appreciated although I don’t/haven’t watch many of the games.
Jake Matthews OT
Roddy White WR
Julio Jones WR
Freeman RB
Matt Ryan QB

2 Likes

First ones that come to mind

Mike Vick
Jamal Anderson
Julio Jones
Joe Horn
Wareick Dunn

2 Likes

Well, my Bowling Green Falcons joke fell flat.

Real answer, native Detroiter Terance Mathis, the guy Fontes should’ve drafted instead of Jeff Campbell at No. 118 overall in Rd 5 of the 1990 draft. I remember reading about Mathis in Mel Kiper’s draft guide. That’s one Mel hit on.

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I know who @stephenboyd57 favorite little rascal is.

In regards to the question posed in the title of the thread I’d have to say Millennium.

1 Like

Best human and still good player-Warrick Dunn. If you dont know what he has done off the field in response to his family tragedy growing up, you need to google it.

Player on the field? Vick. Electric.

Player off the field? Eugene Robinson. Remember?

The night prior to Super Bowl XXXIII, Robinson was arrested by an undercover police officer for soliciting a prostitute.[1] Earlier that day, Robinson received the Athletes in Action/Bart Starr Award, given annually to a player who best exemplifies outstanding character and leadership in the home, on the field and in the community. After the arrest, Robinson agreed to return the award.[2]

The next day, without much sleep the night before due to the prostitution incident, Robinson gave up an 80-yard touchdown reception to Broncos receiver Rod Smith, giving the Broncos a 17–3 lead over the Falcons. Later, in the fourth quarter, he missed a tackle on Denver running back Terrell Davis that enabled Davis to break a long run to the Atlanta 10-yard line. The Atlanta Falcons ended up losing the game, 34–19, and Robinson was widely denounced by the press and fans for the previous night’s incident.

Dude had a pretty.rough 24 hours in the most important 24 hours of his career.

William Andrews was good

1 Like

Hey guys,

Don’t respond with things like, “Who cares?” I’ll be laying out a broader vision, but the GOAL of this site is to expand to all 32 teams. The Den will obviously still remain, but we want to grow this community, not appear exclusive.

Thanks,

Nate

To answer the OP: Deion Sanders. Alllllllll day.

2 Likes