Why is time slowing down this week?

Why can’t it just be Sunday already??? This week has gone SOOO much slower than other game weeks it feels like. Only two more days…

4 Likes

The quantum explanation: After compensating for varying signal delays resulting from the changing distance between an observer and a moving clock (i.e. Doppler effect), the observer will measure the moving clock as ticking slower than a clock that is at rest in the observer’s own reference frame. In addition, a clock that is close to a massive body (and which therefore is at lower gravitational potential) will record less elapsed time than a clock situated farther from the said massive body (and which is at a higher gravitational potential).

5 Likes

I am about to just shut it down

Plus I can not believe it is the late game

The only positive is that the Lions are going to win so they wanted to shut down the weekend with that story

Imagine how hard it’s going to be waiting 2 weeks after this game.

5 Likes

It’s funny. I’ve felt like these last few weeks leading toward the playoffs have gone incredibly fast.

Slow between games but over all feels like it is flying by

See above the Quantum explanation and it will all be clearly explained

Weeks 15-18 and the wild card game flew by. Ever since then it’s gotten slower and slower.

Just think how relatively fast it will be for us Lions’ fans until the draft is here. Normally, we would already be into month 2 of our mock draft iterations.

3 Likes

Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

My week has been very slow. One waiting for the game , and two im on vacation next Friday.

1 Like

I still think that hasn’t sunk in for me that the Detroit Lions, OUR Detroit Lions, are this effing close to burying every single meme about never making it to the Super Bowl.

2 Likes

Me rn waiting for tomorrow

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

2 Likes

6 Likes

This explains why the Matt Patricia Lions seasons always seemed to last sooooooo loooooong…

I don’t mind it. Anticipation is fun. Especially when you’ve had nothing to anticipate from this team for decades

3 Likes

Tomorrow afternoon and morning are gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuuck

2 Likes

Yes someone made a great point.

The whole cycle of being a Lions fan is completely upside down.

Most years we are already discussing the draft by Dec 1. By mid Jan you are in mock draft 6.0 and are discussing the playoffs game and how good other teams are :grimacing:

The draft is literally going to be here so soon we will not even have time to do 2 mock drafts and start bitching about the players we would be pissed if the picked or passed on.

We will be discussing free agents and next years playoff run and how we need to get that 1 seed :muscle:

I hate late games. The wait is the reason @stephenboyd57

1 Like

This is exactly how the whole day is going to be tomorrow.