Why not? A new HC would have 10 days

Go ahead and take away the pick six. Another bad team put up 35 points on the Patricia defense. Another embarrassment at home on our day. If it’s me, I’m firing both Quinn and Patricia tonight. But at least fire Patricia. Let Unlin do whatever he can on defense. It cannot be worse. You need to make a statement tonight and at least whoever steps in will have the next best thing to a bye week to prepare for what the shakeup will bring. Let this be the very last Patricia post game, we need better execution, have to be better, have to coach it better presser that we have to endure.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I think Patricia is gone tomorrow and called it over a month ago.

2 Likes

Man I hate to say this but the team quit… seemed like around end of 3rd beginning of 4th quarter. But they just looked like they quit. That and they just got blown out again, at home, on national tv.

We shall see what happens

1 Like

Oouchie my hip.

-Kenny Golladay

2 Likes

When I saw the lack of urgency to line up and run plays in the 4th quarter, I knew they were just out there going through the motions.

1 Like

Mooch was 15-28 in his 3rd year, got embarrassed on Thanksgiving by Atlanta dropping the Lions to 4-7 and was fired.
Patricia is 13-29-1 and just got embarrassed on Thanksgiving by Houston dropping the Lions to 4-7.
We have precedent, Sheila.

3 Likes

Darryl.Rogers was fired after starting 2-9 in 1988 and going 18-40 for his lions career. Hopefully we will all wake up tomorrow to some good news

1 Like

It’s coming…

1 Like

Does SFH mean Shaking my F’ing Head?!?!

2 Likes

What’s really crazy is by the way we showed up philosophically, it looked like THE COACHES gave up! Insanity.

What does it take to get fired around here?

2 Likes

Shit, Fan Hitting.

5 Likes