I forgot about that! :rofl:

1 Like

Right now my top 5 teams in NFC are
1 Arizona
2 Tampa
3 LAR
4 Dallas
5 GB

I don’t think GB has a chance to win it this year. So I think Rodgers ends up with the Eagles.

Boy would I love him for 2-3 years in Detroit!

Rodgers is going someplace to win now. With every piece, except him. He’s at that point in his career and he has the options that make it possible.

Detroit just doesn’t fit the requirements as to what he’d be looking for next year.

If Detroit was just lacking the QB, it would probably get consideration. Just to piss of GB management. Plus he’d be a god if he took this franchise to the Super Bowl.

3 Likes

If I had to bet on one team, I’d go w/Steelers

1 Like

I’ve got
Tampa
Rams
Dallas (hate saying that)
AZ
GB

Arizona has it all and hasn’t lost yet. Tbay has it all and lost a game, plus I’m rooting for the cards. Sick of butt boy Brady and I can’t root for Dallas, Stafford or GB… lol

1 Like

I think any chance Rodgers had of being a Packer for life went out the window after they drafted Love. He wanted them to use that 1st round pick on someone to help him now, but the team decided to invest in the future instead.

No! win or lose, he gone!!! I’ve been on record saying he’s the next 49er qb. I truly believe he will be there. Yes Lance is the future but it will be Aaron time for the next couple years

1 Like

I think any chance of him playing for the 49ers went out the window when they drafted Alex Smith.

They had their chance. They blew it.

Personally, I don’t give a shit. We are at least two years away from even starting to think about worrying the good teams. By then Rodgers will look like Big Ben.

2 Likes

Hoping this is partly true. :wink:
I’m sure you can guess which part is which

Interesting possibility.

Jimmy G. can be gone with no cap hit.

But… does Rodgers want to go from 1 team that drafted an heir apparent… to another team with a 1st round QB looking over his shoulder?

Also… San Fran may not have the cap space to pay him.

This is the only way I see him leaving, if the Packers are actually ready to move on. And I think they might be, this FO drafted Love, they have to see what they have in him before they have to pay him. And they’d probably get a pretty good return for Erin.

2 Likes

see i knew i saw this and “tried” to post it earlier this week…

1 Like

Yep, I think he’s gone for sure. They gotta at least give Love a shot and Rodgers was clearly showing signs of decline this year. Get something for Rodgers before it’s too late and get nothing for him.

1 Like

I think he goes to Miami. Or Las Vegas

1 Like

And Roy Rogers, though AA Ron looks like Trigger more and more every day.

Will Rogers
https://www.willrogers.com/learn-about-will

You beat me to it though, I was gonna drop some Will Rogers 1 liners

1 Like

Erin is 40, meaning he only has a select number of years left in the league.

1 Like

Robot GIF by Europeana

Will Rogers

1 Like