Will University of Michigan Set a New Record?

So the 2022 Georgia Bulldogs hold the record for most players taken in the draft at 15. Will Michigan beat that this weekend?

There are 18 Michigan players in the draft with a grade thats projected to be drafted.

Will they set the record?

• 16+
  • 15 (tie)
  • <15
0 voters
1 Like

I’d say 14–one short of tieing the record.

1 Like

Less than 15, but plenty of them.

It is damn impressive regardless.

It is funny to me that everyone talked about the UGA team and the draft and this UM squad has not been talked about much. But the difference may be that the UGA team had 5 1st rounders. So the high end draft picks was impressive. Time will tell how this all plays out. At the end of the day this UM draft class could end up grading out higher even though they did not have all the 1st rounders.

1 Like

They may not set the record, and I doubt they do or even tie the record, however, I do think that all 18 players will end up on rosters come game one of the NFL season.

1 Like

Oh for sure. The rest will be UDFA. UM gets really athletic dudes so they will all be somewhere. It is kind of crazy when you realize all teams have up to 16 guys on the practice squad. So I would be surprised if they do not all get an invite. Now making it to the season is a different story. Injuries and position depth and such all come into play. And not just injuries to them but also the roster they are on and what is happening.

1 Like

I’d say the Steelers take 3 of them and so do the Patriots.

TIE!!! 15 Michigan players drafted.

No, 13 drafted.

I count 15 according to NFL.com

Told yall they were equal in talent to OSU… :wink:

You have some undrafted FA in that list.

1 Like

Still impressive though

I see the issue.
They have some players that transferred their last year on here IE Erick All