Williams suspended for gambling!

(https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1649434440450359301?s=20)

1 Like

Not allowed to have nice things

3 Likes

jamo bet on college games … no big deal

1 Like

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

1 Like

You’ve got to be ■■■■■■■ kidding me

10 Likes

Jamo, Beryhill (6) games…CJ more and Cephus suspended indefinitely (minimum a year).

Fudge.

Was hoping this was a joke, but ■■■■ it isnt. JAMO getting hit is brutal. That guy is really becoming a problem.

From NFL network.

The NFL is suspending five players, including four from the Detroit Lions, for violating the league’s gambling policy, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Friday.

Lions wide receivers Jameson Williams and Stanley Berryhill each face six-game bans, per Rapoport, while wideout Quintez Cephus and defensive back C.J. Moore are suspended indefinitely.

Washington Commanders pass rusher Shaka Toney also is suspended indefinitely, per Rapoport.

Around The NFL will have more on this breaking news shortly.

2 Likes

Wasn’t JaMo training this offseason with the other dumbass WR who was suspended for betting or am I wrong?

7 Likes

4 players from the Lions suspended for gambling in total?

Garbage. My immediate over reaction, cut/trade the guys that were betting on NFL games.

The guys betting on college games, you can stay but wtf are you thinking

1 Like

6 games Jamo
Year other 2

Shit shit shit

3 Likes

Well…Ya can’t spin this into good news.
Wonder why some got a full year & some got 6 games?
WTH is going on here?

3 Likes

NFL vs. college probably

7 Likes

It’s believed full season guys betting on NFL games, 6 game suspension for guys betting on college games

4 Likes

Welp, I’ve been assuming y’all are nuts for thinking the Lions would draft a WR high but maybe not…

7 Likes

lions released 2 of them Moore and Cephus

6 Likes

I’ll spin it into good news.

Something to talk about other than mock drafts.

6 Likes
5 Likes

2 suspended indefinitely were betting on NFL games…big no no. Jamo and Berryhill both bet on college which is not illegal, but rules against doing within an NFL facility.

3 Likes

Yes & no. Personally I am with you, when talking about betting college games. I get it.

However what a stupid, selfish, & short sighted move to take yourself off of the field for 6 games!!!

2 Likes