Wishing All Denmates

A very Merry Christmas and a Blessed and healthy New Year!
A Savior has been born unto us, may He Bless you all with a wonderful season of life.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing all the best to you and your families and maybe, just maybe we won’t get a lump of coal from the Lions next year!

2 Likes

Peace an Goodwill to you and yours. Merry Christmas Denmates!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! And to the Jewish brethren, I hope your Hanukkah was filled with light and joy!

1 Like

Merry Christmas all.

I have to admit I was a bit saddened to see my youngest son receive some Lions gifts today from his big sister. I’ve tried telling him to keep away, but he gets sucked in as bad as I do with this team. He’s doomed. We are the Charlie Browns of football fandom.

But aside from that disappointment…
had a great day with family today,
a great time in the kitchen making brisket, Gai Yang and baby back ribs,
all set off last night with a great night of worship.

Merry Christmas indeed.

1 Like

Wow, Laotian street food chicken for Christmas. Fantastic idea.

Sorry are we allowed to say Merry Christmas to anyone anymore? I just thought the SJW might start monitoring our web traffic if we are so bold as to indiscriminately spread vicious religious rhetoric like that. I’ll take the chance and wish everyone a reserved Happy Holidays and hope they don’t send my address out to Antifa.

Did you read the “Don’t Wish Me A Merry Christmas” vomitfest of an article by Julia Ioffe? She was sooooo offended bc she’s Jewish and feels “excluded from society” for a tenth of the year… sickening. Merry Christmas everyone.

Decent Americans can’t put a manger with a couple of figures on their lawns without the SJW’s going apeshit on them.

Our first amendment rights are under assault. There are five of them. Can you name them? Don’t look.

Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of the Press, Freedom to Assemble, Freedom to petiion the government to redress grievances

I don’t think anyone cares if you want to put a plastic version of your made-up gods on your own lawn

I never understood the whole “merry Christmas” thing either. On Christmas Day “merry Christmas” is appropriate to say. The rest of the holiday season say “happy holidays”. There’s a bunch of them so it covers everything

1 Like

I sent it to them ages ago.

Happy New Year everyone.

Wrong, but OK.

1 Like

Made up Gods, hope that’s a joke.
DYK, the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus changed the universe. Look up where we get BC and AD from, it’s the one and only, JESUS.

1 Like

Well if you’re that close to an almighty being, see if he can get the Lions a playoff win

1 Like

Ha! How many kids do you have?

Hard to have kids when you attend star trek conventions and live in your mom’s basement. I’m just saying.

One four-legged child covered in fur

BC and AD - Big Cat and Angry Driver? Pretty sure they came from the old Mlive boards. Question is where does BLF and PBR fit in?

1 Like

Excuse me, WTF? Am I not the original AD anymore? Damn guys, 16 years of posting and I get axed the minute we get another edgy poster?

:cry: :sob:

2 Likes

haha fair enough. Big Cat and Adrian. One of these days we should get all the rooms together - Nets, Darkos, 247…have a rumble and fight to the death for supremacy. Or play D&D in my moms basement. I’ll bring the beer and the Mountain Dew

1 Like