With C.Young off board would this trade interest you?

How plausible would a swap of the #3 pick to the Chargers for Joey Bosa be. It would seem to make sense for both teams. The Lions get an outstanding player that fills a position of great need. The Chargers ensure they get a QB they need & can build with, plus retain their #6 pick to add another impact selection. Is it that crazy a thought? It seems apparent that the Chargers are weighing a trade up & have to possibly compete with Miami which has a greater amount of draft capital. The Chargers are in a market that needs to generate a degree of excitement and a talent such as Tua would do just that. What would our GM gurus do if such a proposal is made?

1 Like

I don’t know… Dude’s gonna get PAID. Plus he’s kind of the face of their franchise right now. I can’t see them parting with him, they’ll need to team him up with their new QB to generate the hype. I do invite trading with them though.

1 Like

You are correct he will be in for a big payday next year. I didn’t weigh in the future cap hit when I posted. Nonetheless, would love to have him on board.

I’d take Melvin Ingram and 6 for #3 and #67

The big question has to be, does Joey want to stay in SD? Is he willing to give a hometown discount? Is there any link contradicting this?

I really like Joey, but not sure getting Joey for our 3 would help us “win now”. I really expect them to TD for more picks to help us get at least close to making playoffs. (not saying they would still make playoffs with more picks) I just know it would help us with the effort to be able to make the playoffs.

1 Like

If he’d sign an extension I’d do it in a heartbeat. He’s actually the perfect type of end for MP in that he can win in those three man rush situations.

1 Like