Won’t be able to watch the game today

Sadly I’ll be stuck on the beach in Montego Bay… happy suffering gents, and I be sure to tip a few cold ones back in honor of all those who served past and present…and future. I know I will!

2 Likes

I can watch the game but think im just going watch the red zone instead. I’m usually pretty positive about the Lions but the last 2 weeks have really disappointed me. And while I understand the Tate trade, I really think it ended any chance of being respectable this season.

So you’re not really a fan then, just another poster that likes to complain when things go bad. Bet if they were 5-3 you wouldn’t miss a second. Enjoy your red zone

Didn’t know you were the person who decided who was a fan? Lol. I haven’t missed a game in 25 years…and im sure ill end up watching this one. But to be honest this year has been one of the more difficult to watch. The last 2 week’s and the trade of Tate have me seriously wondering where this team is headed.

1 Like

**[quote=“Lionboy1970, post:4, topic:301, full:true”]

Didn’t know you were the person who decided who was a fan? Lol. I haven’t missed a game in 25 years…and im sure ill end up watching this one. But to be honest this year has been one of the more difficult to watch. The last 2 week’s and the trade of Tate have me seriously wondering where this team is headed.
[/quote]

Yep the last 2 weeks have been tough, no tougher than 0-16. Trading Tate was a no brainer IMO and has nothing to do with giving up on the season. However, crying online about not watching a game cause of how bad they are is childish, nobody here really cares, hell most probably feel like me, watch the game or dont, no need to advertise to the fans that will watch

Childish and crying?..sounds a little like the “pot calling the kettle…” to me. Oh well, I’ll look forward too and care about your fan approval in other threads. Peace.

We are going to win dammit!! We’re going to win!
Roar!!

(Goes and quietly weeps in the corner)

I wish I could not watch this game…

2 Likes

+30 years.

4 Likes

Lol…i hear ya.

Spent game day working for a charity that helps a local veteran and his family get back on their feet. Wonderful people who were much more worthy of my time than the Lions have ever been!

3 Likes