WOOT! Cominsky Re-signs

The #Lions have agreed to terms to bring back DL John Cominsky, source says. Two-year deal for $8.5 million with another $1 million in attainable incentives. Cominsky gets $4 million fully guaranteed after a breakout season in which he played through a broken thumb.

31 Likes

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6 Likes

DIRT CHEAP, HE HAD TO HAVE TAKEN A DISCOUNT

WE LOVE YOU COMMISH

16 Likes

Lets ■■■■■■■ gooo, really solid deal too. Holmes is knocking it out of the park. Lets get Jamaal back, kill this draft like I know Holmes will and make the NFC our bitches.

4 Likes

Hmm and Jamaal were the only ones i wanted to sign.

Huge! So ■■■■■■■ happy with this move!

2 Likes

That is an awesome value, I am pumped. I thought he was looking at 5mil+ AAV. LOVE THIS

5 Likes

Incredible! The contract is nothing as well!! We are truly set up with no glaring needs anywhere going in to the draft aside from DT.

Could not be happier about the early signing period of FA. Well a different linebacker maybe but I will take this all day!

4 Likes

the-simpsons

7 Likes

Huge W

3 Likes

now get jamaal back here and this has been a successful FA (i mean, it already has been, but like…an A+++++)

10 Likes

No go get jamaal back on a similar deal and call chark back if the market is as cold as it seems

1 Like

If Jamaal were to sign somewhere else it would really kill my entire mood right now. The importance of the intagibles he brings cannot be overstated, IMO.

Plus I just love him being on this team.

3 Likes

john cena wrestling GIF by WWE

2 Likes

Cominsky’s Twitter says he still plays for the Falcons, so does he really even want to be here?!~?

1 Like

Let’s ■■■■■■■ go!!!

3 Likes

Signing a veteran safety (Elliot/John Johnson/Amos/Poyer/Edmunds/Peppers/Love/CGJ/Neal/Rapp), and re-signing Chark and Williams would make this FA period just about perfect for me. Maybe grab a veteran DT like Shelby Harris if the cost makes sense, but I am loving it so far.

1 Like

Great news

1 Like

Solid signing - big fan of this move and contract. I wonder if we will see one of Harris or Romeo get released as a result of this……

1 Like

My biggest worry addressed.

Oh Nice GIFs | Tenor

7 Likes