Would You Trade #1 Pick for This

Yes I’m always a fan of traded down.

1 Like

Agreed!

I am not fan of trde down but there appears to be no QB woth rd1 pick an i know the media like the edge guy but if i can get the Safety an WR like Burk are they worth as much as the Edge guy an still gave the Rams rd 1 pick.

would you take just example of top rated players an what you would get for trading the first pick.

Kyle Hamilton S 6’4" 219 lbs
Treylon Burks WR 6’3" 232 lbs
Devin Lloyd LB 6’3" 232 lbs
Myjai Sanders EDGEi 6’5" 258 lbs

This is just example with still two rd 3 picks first one rd 3 an then comp pick at end of regular spots rd 3

Yeah I’d likely do it.
But I disagree about QB. We need one. Whether FA, or a rook, it’s a need.

I agree, but we can get two defense of studs and wr in round one. Please do so

The success rate and quality of players rarely changes much in draft years. I take that trade down every time.

In 2018 we could take Josh allen QB (7) and vita vea (12)

In 2019 Devin white (5) Ed Oliver (9)

In 2020 Derrick brown (7) and jedrick wills (10)

2021 Sewell (7) and surtain (10)

Every year there are quite a few 2 player combos In the top 12 that beat one top pick for sure

Why waste a pick if there is not a QB worth the pick sure could get lucky but more likely back here bitching about who we should have picked . Of the ones taken last draft so far an I do like to give them a rookie learning season But who has shown well not one or two games but a balanced play just one so far.

couple others show some promise We need one but I would rather go with what we have unless we know there is a high percentage of getting good one.

I am not a Goff fan but at least we know what we have an can make move the next draft or FA he is a low cap hit released also.

Great topic.

I think you have to do it, especially with the Rams late 20-32 pick and 33. It would kind of be like a fantasy draft where you’re on the turn, but you get to start out on it too!

Doesn’t have to be a first round pick. Can be through FA. But we need a QB. Whether to just push Goff, or hopefully play better then him and take his spot. And come draft day, I think some of these qb’s move up the charts.
And there’s going to be bitching no matter what. Just my opinion on what I hope they do.

I make the trade without hesitation. There is a lot of talent in that top 10 on the defensive side of the ball. Plus we still have pick 32 and 33. Sign me up for that dream scenario.

I am of the belief you take a flyer on a qb in middle to late rds every draft. Only take a qb in rd 1 if you are certain he is franchise type worthy skill, leadership, and habits wise.

Yes, I would do it.

Devin White was picked at 5, we picked 8th.

I think the point is that in many drafts, having #5 and #9 is better than just having #1.

Sewell and Parsons would’ve made me cream my pants

We need Thibodeaux very badly. Imagine what Aaron Glenn could do with Thibodeaux at his disposal.

We need game changing talent, not a bunch of decent guys. I’m taking the consensus #1 at a position of need and value.

2 Likes

Not sure, at all, that he is “game changing” talent. Convince me.

1 Like

I point to the Cal game, where in the first half he was out for a targeting call in the loss to Stanford, and then the second half when he came back and wreck havoc. His return won them that game.

I would have been a happy Lion fan… but I’m just not into dudes that way.

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

I want Kyle Hamilton plus whatever we can get without being unsure that we can get Kyle Hamilton.

1 Like