Would you trade Charles Harris?

I can’t say this enough …. at some point you have to actually start building something.

Detroit Lions are always rebuilding but never building.

4 Likes

Are you saying you can’t build an organization on a pile of beanz?

I actually disagree with that, we haven’t fully rebuilt since 2009, when we took MS first overall. A full 12 years in between. Caldwell and Fatty P were both hired to get us over the hump and we know how it turned out. Jim Shorts and a young Matty S was the last time we went full rebuild and in 2011, we almost got there, almost!

I truly don’t know. I believed in the way Miami did it, but without a QB, it’s not working. I thought they’d be tougher, by now. Makes me nervous…not gonna lie.

This would only be a good move if you were trying to force Goff into retirement.

Some people think that the 1-5 Dolphins who just lost to the worst team in the league…is a success story.

2 Likes

But they have Tua is was an incredible college player and many begged for us to take. So if you can’t build a team and you can’t draft a QB what’s the answer?

1 Like

LOL - it would be, if it was us!
20% improvement!
I know, I know, bad math…but you get the idea

I’m trying to get him
To return some signing bonus

What do you think happened? I’m shocked. Do they just miss Fitz that much?

Maybe Harris isn’t worth a hill of beans?!?
trinity-terence

The Dolphins didn’t play us.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

The way they were winning was unsustainable. Check out this drive chart in Tua’s first “win” as a pro. His longest drive was 33 yards and he punted on every single possession of the 2nd half. They were winning games on special teams and turnovers.

Yeah but you know that’s not for 3 years they say.

Last place schedule in 2020… 2nd place schedule in 2021.

Dolphins won 10 games in 2020… and only 1 was against a team that had a winning record.

That was the Rams game…when Rams outgained Miami 471 yards to 145 in total offense.

They had 2 wins against the 2-14 Jets… beat 1-15 Jags… the 4-11-1 Bengals (sans Burrow)… and 5-11 Broncos.