Wow, Cardinals up 18-10 on Cowboys

And Pathers leading Seattle by one.

1 Like

I put money on Seattle and Dallas to come back and win. With Seattle it appears that the Panthers got the jump on them but they are slowly taking control of the game. With the Cowboys, half of the fans in attendance are Cowboys fans. Its ridiculous. I expect a few calls to go the Cowboys way to turn the game in their favor.

Dak is not one of my top 16 QB’s.

Agreed, I can’t see the Panthers winning on the road. Cowboys probably win too but at least the Cards are at home.

Prater just hit a 62 yarder

1 Like

Turn the game on and listen. The crowd goes nuts whenever the Cowboys make a play. This isn’t exactly a “home game” for the Cardinals. The stadium staff is piping in noise at this point.

Yep, just turned it on. I hate Sowboy fans

I will happily lose my money betting on the Cowboys if it means the Cowboys lost!

2 Likes

lol, yep, I love seeing Skip Bayless have a fit the next day.

And in other news, Tucker missed a short FG to allow the Colts to beat the Ravens. (Sum-bitch)

Really, dude hits a boomer on us for the win, classic.

I am sooo enjoying this “Dallasing” !

Wak Prescott

AZ really blows at tanking…

1 Like

Not to “pile on,” but that wasn’t even the first booming field goal Tucker hit to beat us. In 2013 he hit a 61 yarder to beat us on Monday Night Football. At the time it was the longest kick of his career.

1 Like

lol, I remember that one too. I hope that dude retires soon. What a kicker.

The instructions on how to tank were in the confiscated burner phone.

Dont know about that flag…

Great, they picked it up. A really non-Dallas call.

It was funny hearing the announcer explain why it was definitely a penalty then quickly try to explain why it wasn’t a penalty. LOL

1 Like

I am not understanding these late substitutions by the Cardinals.