Wow. The Rams really just went there

Somebody needs to photoshop it to say Statford.

1 Like

Or Photoshop a giant bronze statue of Goff in front of the stadium.

1 Like

Some are funny in regards to how they view Matthew Stafford and his time in Detroit.

What Matt has proven in his time with the Rams is a perfect example of what it takes to win in this league. He won a SB with a loaded roster in 2021. In 2023, he took a non playoff roster (arguably a bottom 1/3 roster) to the playoffs following an injury riddled 2022.

Having a QB of Mattā€™s caliber paired with one of the better HCs in football can win some games. Mattā€™s W/L record in Detroit was a product of playing for the worst franchise in sports. If you honestly canā€™t view this as a fact in the evaluation of what caliber of QB Matt is, you are just jadedā€¦pure and simple.

Goff got to play from the jump with the best HC/GM/culture Detroits ever had and one of the tops in the NFL. Thatā€™s the reason right there that the results are what they are. Judging Matt vs Goff as if circumstances donā€™t matter is quite laughableā€¦

I wish Stafford wouldā€™ve left sooner honestly. Then every hater in Detroit would have to eat some serious crow. Because he wouldā€™ve been a slam dunk HOFer. Which heā€™s going to be anyway despite his 12 year Detroit career.

Warrant is way better than Poison, IMO.

Jani Lane actually hated the Cherry Pie song. So Iā€™ll even forgive him for that song.

Well Goff didnā€™t exactly walk into Fantasy Island here. I mean it wasnā€™t quite established how good this regime, front office and coaching staff was in the beginning. Goff didnā€™t walk right into a hot coaching candidate in Ben Johnson. Anthony Lynn was the OC at first. And this regime did begin 0-10 and finished 3-13-1 in their first season. But they did get a nice haul in return for trading Stafford and they have almost shot 100 on maximizing the beans and getting some good players in here. I would have loved to see Stafford with a competent regime like what Detroit has now and I doubt that Goff would have faired well with the regimes that Stafford had to endure! :100:

7 Likes

This is the game where either pregame or during halftime there should be a video tribute to Stafford showing some highlights of his time as a Lion.

I was at the Lions / Rams game in LA in 2021 and the Rams did a nice ā€œThank You Jared Goffā€ tribute in their video board.

This should kill the story of the boos.

3 Likes

Itā€™s no Uncle Tomā€™s Cabin, thatā€™s for sure

2 Likes

Shhhhhhh!

Enough with the facts Ricardo :laughing:

4 Likes

Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

Stafford with a pick 6 AND a sack fumble

2 Likes

That was their best. I also liked Down Boys, Sometimes She Cries, and Mr Rainmaker.

2 Likes

Soon to be also-rans.

2 Likes