WR Josh Reynolds to Broncos

Sudfeld signs a massive deal to play in the CFL!? Comp picks are back baby. Sudafed for everyone.

Good for him, nothing but love. Dude bled blue and silver while he was here. Never complained about targets or losing or anything, just came to work and balled.

4 Likes

Might as well just tie every game
Or mouth kiss our sister

Or we pivot and bring Chark back. Think it’s possible

5 Likes

A win for DPJ
And a win for the Lions

All wins here except for the comp pick formula for us

1 Like

I don’t think that would affect the draft at all, honestly.

2 Likes

For sure. 1 year deal for Chark I propose. I bet we we were offering Reynolds only 1 year and that’s why he’s out. Brad is a tough negotiator.

1 Like

No. The Lions signed four qualifying FAs, but only lost 3. Reynolds cancels out Davenport, but that still leaves Amik.

Yeah? Well so did Charles Harris and Will Harris so why don’t you sign them too for over 3 mil each ■■■■■■■ assholes

You run a 3-4 defense and need some NB help

I do think the Lions need a dependable vet WR.
If St. Brown goes down it would be hard to trust Jamo, Raymond, DPJ, Green and a rookie as the WR corp.
It would likely be someone that would take a non-guaranteed incentive laden contract.
I’m not sure Chark will accept that at this point.
I think the bigger issue is vet safety.
Most players are waiting until after the draft before they accept the low ball offers that are on the table now.

1 Like

Someone get @CuriousHusker on the line tell him to give me Romeo Okwara phone # and address.

I’ll drag his ass out of retirement if I have too

(By drag I mean hopefully convince and/or barter. I’m not below casting hypnosis either )

2 Likes

I liked Josh quite a bit, more than most here, but I think it’s better if the Lions aren’t giving him that contract. I also think this opens even further the receiver option at the draft which is my preference.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wanted him back too. Could hit the ground running week one.

Oh, well, the Lions are about to get younger and cheaper at WR and there’s definite upside in that.

If Romeo came out of retirement he’d be getting at least vet minimum… maybe more. So many magic beans are coming…haha

Agreed.

I am seriously irritated right now by this

Go look in the mirror and repeat “it’s over, no beans for you”

Seinfeld Soup GIF

2 Likes

Josh Reynolds Football GIF by Detroit Lions

2 Likes

Angry Computer GIF

1 Like