Year Den was created

seems like some don’t know…I don’t for example…but when was the first day the Den was up and running…the original /1st version??

1999’ish? I know I wrote the first article when I wanted the Lions to sign Kerry Collins, but I took over the NFL Fans forum around that time. I think there’s a post on the old Off-Topic Tavern that references our history. I’m sure it’s been deleted by now.

Anyway, it’s when I was basically my son’s age (who turned out to be an Eagles fan, BTW).

Parenting win!
Good job!

2 Likes

thank you very much !!!..I ask because it said my join date was 2009…on 247, doesn’t make much sense being that I watched the Big room split, then the next one divide/take “sides” I guess, was on that for a year or so, then we moved to 247…if I have the order correct, been on 247 for about a year give-take…and now I’m here lol ….I’d estimate my join date was in 2003 or 2004, because I didn’t join until after my friend RW was already a member for a year or so himself…I joined as fast as I could once he told me what it was and how to join.