Yo Rams V The Colts day 1PM on Fox

I mentioned in the GT last week that Elijah Mitchell was going to be a mass pickup in fantasy, and disappoint when not playing against the Lions anymore. So far, I’m looking right

Our defensive effort against the 49ers is looking worse and worse as the game goes on with the Eagles.

Donald is a beast !

Imo he’s the kind of rookie that would have benefited sitting for a year and not getting thrown into the fire, especially on a disaster team/org like the Jets, he’s toast. Look at Darnold, they almost broke him, but so far looks like he’s tracking to bounce back with a real org in the Panthers.

1 Like

I agree man

man what he could do for our defense …sigh *

If only somebody could have saw the demise of our then DL in Suh and Fairley comin’, and the very real need of taking the best DL in the draft to make up for it at the time (sarc)…oh well, neded mor wepunz fohr mahtt…eeebrahhhn!!!

had to have Ebron .

Def in the top 3 of Lions historical worst draft picks in lieu of who else was on the board and team needs.

Sir Dropsalot

I need a roll of toilet paper with Ebums face on it.

lol…hope my TP has no face on it…

Ha, haltfime guys talking about Matt’s thumb and how he seems to be prone to chronic thumb on helmet kersmash injury…funny ‘cause it’s true, hence why I posted this earlier before the injury even happened, because it was a comin’ at some point this season:

they don’t know, MR durable is going to open up a can now.

Jesus, it seems like the NFL is back to their death by commercial routine again.

2 Likes

Rams Oline better step up and quit letting the Colts get free shots

1 Like

Indy needs to score in the red zone

Either Matt’s gonna open a can, or he plays like crap…either way, the thumb injury narrative machine will fire up again: “He played through it!” or “wellll, he did injure his thumb”…wonder if Vegas has in-game odds for the 2nd half on this.

3 Likes

He’ll have to wear a frown :slightly_frowning_face: face sweater

3 Likes

ahhhhh he’s been there and done that…we’ll see…