You want to go to Philly or San Francisco?

This is the reality,49 ers and philly are going to win their remaining games,so it so it doesn’t matter how hard we play the next two games, maybe win one more game to keep the 3 rd seed. 49 ers have won against Philly ,so they hold the tie breaker and be the no 1 seed . But we might end up to Philly or 49 ers . Who you want to avoid ? I would rather have the inexperienced pody than phillys hurt

One guy messaged me now with real nasty comments🤣 I replied to him like following ,hope he believe it "Welcome to the Den. System flagged you for the message ".

I don’t believe in arguing and winning because In their perspective they are always right ,I totally get it

2 Likes

No guarantee the 9ers beat the Rams.

SF is the better team, but Id like the weather is SF better

4 Likes

We can’t drop lower than 3.

SF is taking the 1 seed.

The only question that is realistic is Lions vs Eagles for 2 vs 3.

2 Likes

From a pure environmental perspective, I’d rather be playing in the Bay area than deal with Philadelphia’s fans and their antics.

2 Likes

I will take home field advantage for the playoffs thank you.

Why not have that option?? :wink:

We’d have to win out and would need a SF loss for that. Very unlikely.

1 Like

One guy messaged me with real nasty comments. I replied to him like following ,hope he believe it "Welcome to the Den. System flagged you for the message ".

I don’t believe in arguing and winning because In their perspective they are always right ,I totally get it

Trust me

I have done the sims about 1000 times.

Lions win out and 2 seed

Lions win out and San Fran loses again and Lions 1 seed

And I disagree about that being unlikely. 4 weeks ago everyone had Philly as a lock for 1 seed and the Lions in a fight for North.

First of all if lions win out they are 2nd seed or 1st, cant drop lower than 3rd regardless of the next two games, and if the lions win out but rams beat 49ers to end the year then the lions will be the 1 seed.

This topic is based on some interesting fear that makes you ignore the reality of the situation, namely that we arent currently on track to be above the eagles and cant below the 3rd seed. If you knew that, your post doesnt convey that level of knowledge.

Animated GIF

1 Like

SF is traveling west to east after a very physical game against the Ravens. Their OLine is seriously banged up. Obviously it is likely they beat the commanders, but it’s no slam dunk

Then they play a Rams team that may be in a win and in, lose and they are out of the playoffs scenario, who is playing really good ball.

If the Lions win out, the 1 seed is certainly possible, just need one 49ers loss. We own tie breaker over the Eagles if we win out.

2 Likes

I want one of them to come here.

1 Like

For me it comes down to facing Swift or McCaffery. That’s a no brainer in my book. We are awesome at stopping the inside run. We are good at stringing runs to the sideline. It’s when teams can attack the ally quickly with the QB or RB that we struggle and McCaffery owns that area of the field. Hurts is the much better running threat, but SF has more elite level weapons with Mac, Kittle and Deebo.

San Francisco the weather will be better.

I will play nice with “your” predicted outcomes. SF for the weather.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.