Your Fantasy first round

Two players. If you can leave the first witn any two players available, who you got?

I’m going offense.

JSN
Bijan

4 Likes

Jalen Carter and JSN

Unless you’re out bc of non-football stuff I don’t see how Carter isn’t one. He’s exactly what we need. An impact interior disruptor would change this defense. If you get good Jalen we have one of the five most talented starting defenses in the league IMO. We’re close already but man that’s a cherry on top.

4 Likes

Happy Gilmore Beer GIF

Oh you meant the draft, my bad.

2 Likes

that is draft. lol.

5 Likes

So good.

Well done, fellas!

Clap Yes GIF

1 Like

That’s my second favorite combo. I change my mind near daily about Carter though

1 Like

2 big jugs full :wink:

1 Like

Bad server. She’s getting sprinkling water in the beers

Assuming Carter can settle down and become a man, 1.) Jalen Carter would indeed catapult the defensive rebuild to a whole new level and make Hutch and Houston and Paschal and Romeo a whole lot better. Then offensively, while I like the idea of adding a Golden Tate clone like Jaxson Smith-Njigba, I’ve got to take 2.) Bijan Robinson. He’s ranked by many personnel departments as the one truly elite player in this draft. WR might be a slightly higher positional value and need, but I’ve got to go with the bonafide bluechip talent. Our running game would be filthy with Marshall Faulk 2.0.

2 Likes

Agree on Bijan. Carter’s conditioning worries me the most. I think with BJ, Goff balling, this Oline and Amon…add JSN that can’t be covered and Bijan

Best offense in the league. We will run laps around everyone. Hell we were top five with shitty guard play and no deep threat most the year

1 Like

I don’t

1 Like

Dude, you’re just looking at the beer.

1 Like

This is where I am, right now.
Just say “no” to all of the red flags and make this the number one offense in the league.
The defense looks like a top 15 group, as is.
Add Gervon Dexter in the 3rd, and Stetson Bennett in the 5th, I’m thrilled.

2 Likes

Carter

VanNess

3 Likes

Carter, Myles Murphy, Jahmr Gibbs

Makes our Dline as good as our o-line and gives the offense another weapon

2 Likes

Carter and Bijan for me.

4 Likes

Yeah, we just had this same thread a few days ago and that was my answer. Well “Highlight Carter” was my answer. You know, the guy we all think he is when watching the highlight videos on YouTube.

2 Likes

I’m pretty high on Witherspoon as well. Seems like the kind of guy we could use in our secondary.

Carter playing on his game is 100% exactly what this defense needs……unfortunately who knows what Carter will be showing up. I do have faith in Holmes and DC though. If they draft him I’m all on board.

I don’t think he makes it to us though. I still remember Warren Sapp falling in the draft. He’s the kind of guy I hope we don’t pass on and live to regret……especially if the Bears get him.

1 Like

Not like it will have a negative impact on those beers, no one will notice.

2 Likes