Your turn, profile Picture

It’s that time of year, not much Lion football talk going on.
Since we have the best NFL fan forum in the universe, let’s get to know each other a bit better. Let’s keep it simple, where you from? Why did you choose your profile name and picture?
I will start:
I’m from Michigan, been a Lions die hard fan since the days of Greg Landry and Bill Munson battling it out to be our starting QB.
My profile name and picture is the boat I owned when I joined this forum back in the 90’s.
It was a fast as heck (78-MPH) 26 foot Checkmate 260 Convincor. Fun boat, I am lucky to still be alive!
Your turn…

2 Likes

I was born in Saginaw, the family moved to North Chicago IL when I was 1, we returned to Michigan the summer before my senior year where I graduated Farmington HS in 77. My grandfather had season tickets in the 50s and 60s, so basically, I was born a Lions fan due to my dad and grandpa. My profile pick is of a Lion I found on the internet.

2 Likes

I’m originally from a small town north of Grand Rapids called Newaygo. Moved to Midland 25 years ago to work for Dow Chemical.

Love is my actual surname.

The humping stormtrooper was a gif avatar I used on a fantasy football site. A future science fiction bad guy air-humping in front of a Chevette is equally ridiculous to arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet about stuff that doesn’t matter, which is why I like it.

■■■■ yeah stormtrooper GIF

4 Likes

Know the area well! I used to hunt their and had a seasonal RV site at Little Switzerland.

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets.

When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds – pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe.

At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. At the age of 18, I went off to evil medical school. At the age of 25, I took up tap dancing. I wanted to be a quadruple threat — an actor, dancer, singer and…

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

3 Likes

You all know I’m a crazy Canadian.

I love long walks on the beach during the 2 day Canadian summer. Sweet mullets. Chris Farley superfan and Stephen Boyd was my favorite Lion when I found the den in the late 90’s on dial up internet.

chris farley GIF

2 Likes

I was asked - politely to change my “other” profile pic …. Humility and sacrifices of one’s self were needed and I finally gave in and ….

Like it or not ….

I’m a Christian biker whose rides as a hang around with other MCs or MMCs …. That’s me in my Harley with my cut riding for Christ’s sake!! :pray::motorcycle::motorcycle::motorcycle::heart::motorcycle::motorcycle::motorcycle::innocent::motorcycle::motorcycle::motorcycle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::boom::boom::boom::heart::boom::boom::boom::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you very much, Weaselpuppy. My perversions will most certainly escape scrutiny now…

Trailer Park Boys Ricky GIF by NETFLIX

Born and raised in Ludington, MI.

Forum name comes from the Lions being close to my heart since Chris Speilman was drafted. I watched before that, but Chris’s rookie season was my first time really leaning in.

My profile pic is a Black Widow Spider. I took that pic while out walking my dog with my wife. It was taken in Pasco, WA when we lived there for 3 years. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Profile pictures… I’m just glad Brett Favre isn’t a member here.

Born in Mississippi.
Ex Football Player.
Favorite pastimes are stealing from charity and d*ck picks.
Speaking of which, here’s my profile pic…

1 Like

I manage a large chicken coop where the local authorities have warned me not to get overly intimate with the birds. I enjoy one man cornhole where I’m the board and I use a real cob of corn. “Games” usually last between 30 - 60 seconds.

I started watching the Lions in 1978 in the township of Harrison. The name Lionpile reflected what I was watching for most of those years. Original name was Lionpiles, but he got in trouble and banned from the site for wishing harm on Jon kitna. I needed to be a better person, so I dropped the plural and became a single chunk of Lion dung. In addition to molesting chickens and myself, I also like real hot chicks, hence the pic. But I’ve already said too much and one of my chickens is winking at me. Be back in a minute.

1 Like