YouTubers Will rock and Lions syndicate what happened?

So I’ll check out some content from both at times on YouTube and they had been doing some content together for a while.

But now all of a sudden they stopped their content together and I have noticed they have been throwing small jabs at each other.

Does anyone know what happened between them?

I know will rock has been on the board before posting.

Syndicate is not a lions content creator. He is a wanna be punk. He doesn’t add to the discussion just recycles other people original stuff and BULLIES fans at games.

Wow, grown men acting like teenage girls on social media?

shocked philip j fry GIF

5 Likes

Sounded like something happened over draft weekend. Just curious. I agree with the post above Lions Syndicate thinks he is something special.

Damn sounds personal lol. His channel is literally a lions football content channel? Lol

Guess it will remain a mystery. The YouTuber game don’t play!!!

Ive seen some of the Lions Syndicate videos but I’m not familiar with Will Rock. Can you provide me with a link to his videos or channel? I’d like to check his out.

There was a good one on cruch time last month. Guy phoning absolutely slaughtering another lions youtuber called chef. Cant remember the guys name but he was an angry man calling him all sorts. Was quite entertaining tbf

I watched a couple of videos of some guy in Kalamazoo. The dude was a total yutz and hack. He was reporting that Jaycee Horn was on his way to Detroit. Everyone was telling him he was full of shit…and he was.

Now the Huge Show has some blogger, Youtuber from Zeeland, Mich. that goes by Micro Mike. Another blow hard that probably casts from his downstairs bedroom at his mom’s house.

Here is his draft recap

Oh you are talking about the shopper guide reporter/ realtor/ girls basketball coach lions talk live guy!!! Yeah he thinks he is a real reporter.

1 Like

Holy Fudge, that video is over 2 hours and moves at a snails pace to snoozeville. No thank you.

1 Like

GIF by Giphy QA

2 Likes