Dejean 4
KoolAid 5

Kyree 9
Mikey 10
KAD 11
Max 13

No Green

1 Like

Green not making that list is criminal. He’s very sticky in man and his mirroring is excellent. If you need an outside CB after round 1 he’s the guy I would grab.

2 Likes

Seems to be a consensus at this point, from everyone’s rankings that he’s a late 2 or day 3 guy at best.

Which is good for us.

Trade down a couple times like we did last year and grab him then

1 Like

RIP

2 Likes

wowwww, now we really gotta draft him

from no green to mo green

While Moe Greene himself is a fictional character, he was based on the real life mobster Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel;

Like Greene, Siegel was a member of the Jewish Mob, but with significant influence with the Italian-American Mafia, alongside his childhood friend and fellow gangster Meyer Lansky (the inspiration for Hyman Roth), and also a former bootlegger and member of the Murder Inc. (Siegel was actually a founding leader), and he also was one of the responsibles for the development of Las Vegas;

Both Moe Greene and “Bugsy” Siegel’s deaths also had similar motivations and modus operantis. While Greene was killed for refusing to sell his shares in the cassino to the Corleones, one of the theories about Siegel is that he had his death ordered after his associates suspected he had skimmed money during the construction of the Flamingo Hotel and profits from it, and just like Michael took over after Greene’s death, Siegel’s associates took over the Flamingo after his death too;

Greene’s death is also a reference to a myth that Siegel got killed with a single clean shot to the eye. The official files actually states he was struck with a burst of .30-caliber shots from a M2 carbine to the side of the head, gruesomely popping his right eye out of its socket due to cranial pressure.

3 Likes

Big fan of Green but the class is loaded. Personally I’m not a big Cam Hart guy but I can also understand why some really like him.

Too chalky

How about Abrams-Drane on day 2?
Ball skills. Fast. Locker room guy. They have him pegged as a slot. Can he play outside? Smallish but not smurfish… I love guys who are overlooked because of their body type.

Article:
Abrams-Draine is another versatile cornerback that’s likely to kick inside to the nickel.

I wouldn’t mind either Missouri corner. Just not in round 1.

2 Likes

I think Arnold is #1, but I don’t see a high ceiling for him. I think Cooper DeJean might be the best CB in this class. Everyone else have strong athletic ability, but they don’t look good to me on tape. I consider this a deep, but weak CB class.

I think Lassiter will be high on our radar. He can play man and zone. Good tackler who will help out versus the run. Very productive player.

Over 400 coverage snaps last year with only 15 receptions given up with less than 10 yards per reception. One of the best in college football if not the best.

My biggest knock on him would be he has dropped some potential ints and has only one int in his college career.

I’d really like to add more speed to the secondary ideally.

Finding guys with speed that also tackle seems pretty rare. I really like Decamerion Richardson for that reason. He’s long, blazing speed, and a good tackler. Just needs to be coached up on some press man skills.

And may never be much of a playmaker. But he’s intriguing for sure.

I didn’t even see a hint of any ball skills from what I watched. But lots of elite closing speed and the length to knock balls away.

1 Like

I’m liking Lassiter too. Almost a crush. Problem is he feels like a little bit of a reach at 29 and he won’t be there at 61.

I’m scared that there isn’t a CB that we would draft in this class after reading “one CB for every round.”

The negatives listed for these guys don’t seem to be ones we normally overlook or “coach up”.

Maybe we shouldn’t get too focused on walking away with a drafted prospect this year unless we trade up in the first or pick a developmental guy late.

There will be good CBs to develop in the 4th and 5th round. I think Brad will find 2 in that range.