2023 Detroit WR's

I’m done with the franchise if they trade Sun God.

1 Like

Beanz are more important than players.

There’s zero chance they trade Amon Ra

3 Likes

Id want AT LEAST Osiris Jones, Hercules Williams and Rama Ramathorn back if we trade Amon-Ra.

2 Likes

Charlie Jones from Purdue in the third.

1 Like

Then don’t draft WR in the 1st.

If we draft as well as we have so far, we should be trading back in every single draft to get additional picks.

Due to new concussion rules, depth will be more important than ever.

Too damn high for Jones. I do like him though.

We’re not going to draft a WR in round 1.

1 Like

Just try and stop me. (gets on draft sim)

2 Likes

Squirrel Come At Me Bro GIF

4 Likes

2022 was Holmes first “full prep” draft and his guys have made a LOT of key plays this year. 2021, on partial prep, they found ASB in the 4th.

I’d expect their scouting department already has “their guys” they would like to get in the later rounds. If you are scouting WR’s for Detroit, spend just as much time looking at blocking. A WR that doesn’t like to block won’t get drafted by Detroit. Don’t watch highlights. Watch “X team offense vs Y team defense” videos of the entire game. See which WR’s like to really get in there and put a lick on defenders.

Well, we agree to disagree. He had 4 catches for 143 yards and a TD today.

2 Likes

I’m. Charles. Rodgers.

I had 68 catches and 13 touchdowns…

1 Like

Good lord, no! Rogers was skinny and made of glass

1 Like

Fixed it for ya!

3 Likes

2 Likes

The sad part is I still see posts on here about how Charles Rogers could have had a successful career. Give me a break. He was a strung out junkie. Couldn’t lay off the weed for long enough to pass the combine drug test. Had a bunch of kids with different babies mommas before he graduated high school. He threatened to kill his own mom. He destroyed his own liver by popping vicodin. He ran a 4.8 four years after running a 4.4. But sure he almost made it… Just ridiculous. He was a bust before we picked him. I feel for the guy, he was a complete mess of a person.

4 Likes

Assuming this claim is being made by MSU fans.:grin:

1 Like

Yeah, not trying to get the MSU guys going. I just, does anyone really believe that Charles Rogers almost had a great career? My eyeballs just roll every time I see it. This guy had exceptional personal problems, like off the charts issues.