2023 Impending Free Agents

Doesn’t seem likely that Spears lasts that long after the week he just had at the Senior Bowl….

1 Like

Doubt he makes it out of Round 2

2 Likes

It’s possible.

You have become quite the contrarian prick…

Why don’t you tell me who we can/should sign and draft with your “contacts/access”. I will do the same as I did last offseason, and be pretty damn accurate I predict.

You can chastise mine, and other posts until then, but once it happens I presume you will slide back a bit….

• the lions insiders and reporters are being fed info regarding our slight interest in QB, but only because we want teams to trade with us, or in front of us…

• the Lions will extend Goff- as once we win a playoff game next year- it would be career suicide to move on from the most successful QB in Lions history?

• the Lions will run more 3-4… like I have been clamoring for since week one…

• the Lions won’t miss AG if he leaves, and will immediately move to a 3-4 base…

• the Lions will not draft 2 DBs in the first 2 rounds… because we can’t leave it to chance. I see 2 vets and 1 rookie DB…. If we do, it will be 1 safety and 1 CB plus a CB in FA…. Or a S and CB in FA, and 1 CB in draft

• we will sign Swaggy… and draft a RB before round 5…

• we will dig a decent vet QB like Locke or Minshew, and draft one in 6…

• we will let Chark, Elliot, Brown, AA leave unless they accept APY under- 13M, 6M, 5M, 3.5M…. If they want to be here they will take less than that…

• Commish is a lion at 6M apy, any more than that we draft an edge in round 1

——— I’m on record judge me on it in April

1. I love CFJ, Rapp, Dean, Sutton, Peterson, T Hill, Bush, Pratt, Gaines, Hargrave, Payne (ish at his price)…. We sign 2-3

2. Draft

Round 1- I see a trade down and adding a 2nd and maybe a pick next year…. 2023- CB and Edge

Round 2- I see DT, RG, and RB or WR

Round 3- I see RB or WR

Round 5- I see LB

Round 6- I see QB and K

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Not all of them. Not the ones I trust. Been right on too many things.

See, you are just focused on being right. That isn’t the scheme that AG wants to implement. More on that In a second.

They absolutely will miss him if he leaves. They love him and are focused on getting him help to add to this defense bc they know he has been squeezing water out of rocks in some situations. They actually love their defensive unit. A lot.

Brown is leaving. He is gonna get paid. Chark could get 18 on the open market bc if the scarcity of talent at WR and the need for some teams. That is a known thing. They like Elliott, AA, Coms, Buggs, are all guys who want to be here and who have said they will take less to be here. AA is the tricky one. He has already turned down more money last year to come back and this is his last big pay day bc he did play well….so does he actually take less or does he cash in for his family one last time? Coms and buggs are coming back. That’s not a shocker at all.

Okay. Cool. I would expect that too. I’m sorry but saying round 5 is not much different then saying “we will draft a running back”. I have no idea, but if the lions DO NOT SIGN A FA BACK…then I would guess round 2 or 3. I have been saying shaggy will be back too. That’s a personal take.

I do think a vet is brought in, minshew will be too expensive.

I don’t care who they sign in FA. I’ve heard the idea of bringing in a guy like Bush at LB and that intrigues me. Whoever they sign will be fine.

Who cares when they draft and what they draft? I think you misunderstanding what you think I figure out and know? I don’t care about the specifics that much. I hear shit. You are taking me as attacking you and I’m merely adding to the conversation. I’ve heard Evan brown won’t be back so I shared it. That’s it. That simple. I think Pratt is a turd. It’s based on what he did, how lions responded to it and my cousin Txting me saying he was a turd and knowing MCDC saying no turds and two of my buddies saying ya that dude is a turd. Did Dan call me and say ya no Qb, Pratt is a turd. No, I’m making an educated guess based on multiple different peoples comments it……but literally no one from inside Allen park.

Cool, see this is why you get mad. I don’t care who they take. I trust them.

1. I could see them taking Stroud, AR15, Witherspoon, Gonzalez. Carter if he falls. I don’t think guard is in play in the first bc that’s a high premium for a guard. I know they like Torrance but I don’t think they take him in the first. If I’m wrong fine. I don’t see an edge unless it’s will Anderson. Doesn’t seem to fit everything I’ve read, heard and had smarter people then me explain. Im out on Murphy, I’m out on van ness for this team, I’m out in tyree Wilson for this team. I liked Wilson too. But I’ve been told he isn’t a fit.

2. DT would make sense I like the kid from Baylor. I don’t like maZi, he doesn’t play like a big man. He is soft. They could take a guard here, they could take Emmanuel Forbes here, they could go running back here.

3. I dunno, safety, maybe a running back, maybe another offensive linemen. Maybe a DL here like dexter. Perhaps a qb here to develop.

4. ventrell miller is a name I like or a guy like that. There were several at the senior bowl who were impressive.perhaps a qb here to develop.

They need a kicker. I’ve heard moody, and when I say I’ve heard I am also talking about media, twitter, draftniks…moody is a top 3-4 round pick so I don’t think moody is in the cards unless you want a spend a 3. I don’t.

Your projections are just your opinion and the guesses about the rounds are just vague guesses like we all do. You really sound like you wanna be right. I don’t care about being right. Just sharing information.

Again, you wanna be right. I won’t slide back. I will continue to be me and talk like I do in this den. I hope you are 100% right with all your projections. It doesn’t matter to me. You want your flowers I will be sure to give you your flowers. You want me to eat crow, sure thing. I’ll eat crow.

2 Likes

Chark getting Christian Kirk’s stupid contract at $18M AAV would make me dizzier than if I was trying to be Dizzy

dizzy GIF

1 Like

I really don’t know how wind or brass players do it… a world of instruments I will never know nor care to know… love listening to them! No desire to play them

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.