23 vs 24 Cap hit

Kyle Mienke points this stuff out all the time. Kyle has brought up a really good point of comparisons when he mentions the Bills game. Goff could have won the game. But under throws Chark. Then it’s like shit Allen just needed 5 seconds to come back, score, and win the game. Goff can’t do that. Did you see the 2022 playoffs Chiefs vs Bills? Thats an insane example of what elite QBs can do.

Type in Jared Goff sucks on youtube, and see how many videos pop up. And read the comments…lol. Look whar Rams fans have been saying for years.

Goff first year in Detroit he was HORRIBLE! People forget how he threw the ball away twice on 4th down.

I don’t think Goff sucks…lol. I’m having fun with what I’m saying becuz that same mob came at me…lol.

1 Like

yes

Sure you can

2 Likes

LOL

1 Like

Name the last 12 SB winners with a Top 5 talent QB
Mahomes.
Maybe 1 of 3 for Brady he was a top 5 qb
Peyton wasnt near the top 5 at thre end there
Flacco
Matty
Foles
Eli

Maybe u can say Russ 9 years ago Russ.

THATS ABOUT IT FOLKS.

GOTTA HAVE A TOP 5 QB.

LOL

1 Like

If we won a playoff game(s) and Goff is a top ten QB he should be extended. Three years in the high 30’s. Then continue to build a balanced team.

Draft his replacement in 2025 and groom him for a year. The future QB will be set up more for success. You can come back to remind me if he ‘lays an egg’ and flaws are exposed but I’d wager you were one of the posters howling for him to be cast off sooner. Then he becomes a PB QB who set franchise records leading a top five offense. So you’re already wrong

Also consider that the QB everyone wants to find in the draft Jared Allen laid an egg in the playoffs. His flaws were exposed. It happens.

But like I said after decades of utter futility, yeah a SB would be amazing but if Goff helps us win the division then a playoff game, pay the man. Build him a status

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.