Shout out to my Higher Power, God as I understand Him, sustaining me all this time… and to all the folks helping me along my way that are here in the Den!
Love God; Lovr you all!!
Shout out to my Higher Power, God as I understand Him, sustaining me all this time… and to all the folks helping me along my way that are here in the Den!
Love God; Lovr you all!!
Congrats man. That’s one hell of an accomplishment. Continued prayers for your healing and staying on this road.
Always love your positivity, @DeadDog. You are a much-valued member here! Keep on keeping on.
Congrats
Congrats brother. October 2nd is a pretty great day.
Congratulations, man. That’s an awesome anniversary to be able to celebrate. Glad we can be a small part of that celebration.
Congrats Man!
Congratulations!!!
Some would say, you got that dawg in you! ![]()
lol, thanks….
It’s actually in scripture…. 2 Samuel
In those times, is was a self deprecating term showing one’s unworthiness, and powerlessness to a superior… ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@DeadDog never met you but congratulations. Huge accomplishment!!!
Congrats amigo!
Nice. Congratulations - and wishing you well on the next 24 years of sobriety!
great job, I never got hooked by drugs or alcohol, but I know it was DAMN hard for you along the way to break the cycle, words probably don’t describe it, so I am very proud of you @DeadDog !!!
Congrats brother! God willing and the creek don’t rise, I’ll have 14 years on the 28th of Oct. ![]()
Congrats! It’s a daily battle but so worth it.
Fantastic!
We are mentally tougher than we give ourselves credit for most of the time. There is a point of no return, it’s called DOA, but sans that pick your ass up and put in the work and nobody said it would be easy because it isn’t. Congrats you guys, there is so much living to be done, so live it up.
WOOOOOOO! CONGRATS!

Cheers!
![]()