I am proud of you brother. That’s such an accomplishment and a testament to anyone who is trying to get sober. Such a hard thing to do….but you are showing how to do it.
Congratulations! Definitely something to be proud of.
Proud of you man. That’s a hell of an accomplishment.
Congratulations, one day at a time has made my life better than I ever could have imagined! Very happy for you!
It’ll be 3.5 years for me on October 13. Congrats my friend! I’m lucky to have the support of a beautiful woman. Keep finding your inner strength and fighting the good fight my brother.
![]()
![]()
I’m an Opioid addict. I was 13 years and 9 months clean. Then I went to the hospital in severe pain. They talked me into Perkaset. I took one.
Went through withdrawal for two days. Puking and the whole thing.
Turns out, Tarmadol worked just as good for me.
I’m 4 months clean.
Never again!
Congrats and proud of you, buddy. There’s nothing easy about what you’re doing.
One day at a time!
Keep it up!
One day at a time!
One day at a time!
Stay content but never complacent brother!!

24 years clean @DeadDog is a legend! I made it to 44 years old today and I owe you a Diet Sprite my friend. I need to work on that sober thing a lot.
God bless you and October 2nd.
That is fantastic homie. Glad you stuck with it and glad your here go tell us about it.
Congrats bud! That is fantastic.
I swear all I learn here is how capable people are.
Frog is an OG legend.
Keep on keepin’ on brother. Outstanding work.
.
I’m not usually one to trump up big pharma products…
but… for some people, this could be very helpful.
Need more info on it…. but Journavx has been getting some use for patients that really shouldn’t have opioids.
.
Helluva run! Keep on doin’ what you’re doin’!!
Likewise my friend. except that wasn’t all. I was a family man doing anything and everything I could get my hands on to not feel like shit everyday. For about 10 years-drank heavily for 30 years. I saw the way my 12 yo daughter (at that time) looked at me one night and my whole world crashed down around me. Never took another perc, beer/mix, line -again! ■■■■ that crap!!
Side note: I literally attributed the lions turnaround to me getting sober in April 2023
. But it actually helped me power through some rough times when I was only 6-9 months into it.