A new backup QB on the way?

Amen to that! If the Lions ever do win a super bowl, I really don’t care if they ever win another game ever again, I’ll be a happy man!

Can we start with a single playoff victory for the love of god!!!

1 Like

Trinity Benson?

Regardless of what goes the other, the two clowns we have now are an embarassment. Gimme some punchable face guy over them any day.

Roster is shaping up if this happens from a non- barren reserve viewpoint.

4 Likes

They got plenty of receivers, they need help on the line.

Stenberg maybe?

1 Like

You’d get better value from signing a UDFA or other street QB than you would from trading for Rudolph. If you can get the same kind of guy for a check and a handshake, then why give up any draft assets at all?

3 Likes

I like Rudolph but would rather give up a 6th round pick for Minshew.

3 Likes

Yup - I dont’ want him either.

I vaguely remembered that so had to google it. This guys commentary cracks me up

2 Likes

I am with you on that.

Is he an upgrade. Probably but I do not think the value is there to make a trade.

Personally I think the staff likes the fact that there’s not much competition for Goff.

2 Likes

I take this discussion as a sign that the staff expects us to be competitive this season and with Blough or Boyle having to start any more than 1 game our playoff chances go down the toilet. If anything, Rudolph gives us a bit more than a snowballs chance in hell of winning games.

Did Stenberg play last week?
I forget we even have him.

Whats wrong with Brown rookie with Ravens?

No trading or cutting Stenberg. He goes to my barber when he’s here.

2 Likes

Why trade anything for him? He sucks.

You should do this the next time he’s in the chair and see what happens.

season 2 starz GIF by Blunt Talk

1 Like

He would have more time for haircuts that way

[quote=“Mr.Peabody, post:35, topic:16802, full:true”]

That’s right up @BigNatty’s alley

1 Like

He actually did a good job with it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t. Go with one of our two this year, and stick to the plan. Draft a QB in the early rounds next year.
Why give up anything for something we already have?
It wouldn’t be a noticeable upgrade.

I agree. If we’re going to have two quarterbacks on this roster I would rather it be Goff and Blough than Goff Rudolph and lose a pick

1 Like

Think about it like this. If we don’t trade for Rudolph, who is going to play the red nosed reindeer at the team xmas party?

4 Likes