A special appreciation and shout out to all Female members here!

I think on the daily, we don’t often hear from many -IF-any of women posters nearly enough. I say the more the merrier, I would welcome their opinions and thoughts and wants to better this team—and I would welcome their wisdom on subjects or prospects. I think it would ADD a new flavor and twist and perspective in The Den~~ @wolfcub36 out.

2 Likes

Skating Hey Girl GIF

4 Likes

A/S/L?

3 Likes

As long as they make my sandwich first…

1 Like

IMG_3309

Careful what you wish for. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Maggie rocks but other than her… there’s more?

I hope so :smiley:

5 Likes

Yep, @maggie.m has my vote!

6 Likes

It’s been a pleasure boys - I’ve learned a lot from all of you :blush:

20 Likes

2 Likes

TMP, I hope you’re kidding…and even so, not funny. I enjoy your takes but bro, settle down. Lions fans are lions fans.

Good humor isn’t for everyone :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I like good humor

4 Likes

Come on now if you can’t laugh at the sandwich comment you gotta be under 40…hehehhehe see what I did there…

BTW I have to admit I live in a house where my wife runs the kitchen with an iron fist. So these jokes kill me. I grill and smoke the meats, wash dishes, prep all foods. She does all cooking and seasoning. I used to think it was the Italian in her but now I think she might be part witch… :wink: :pinched_fingers: :pinched_fingers:

Also she is a huge football fan. After Hutch and the Lions she demands we watch Mahomes…

8 Likes

Must be nice. My Wife can’t cook a lick. She thinks the smoke detector is the alarm that goes off when dinner is done.

She’s a woman of many talents, but cookin aint one of them.

5 Likes

But good sandwiches are . . . :wink:

1 Like

Good to see you’ve got your priorities straight :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF

1 Like

fire panic GIF by Holmes & Watson

1 Like

This is a classic. I would use it but my wife is also an angry elf. So she does not like any joke that might infer she is less than perfect…lets just say I might have said her sweet and sour chicken was “OK” and that was the last time she made it. These gifts of hers come with a price. One I have learned to pay willingly and often as to not upset the production.

3 Likes

I’ll be watching Naked and Afraid thinking they’re eating better than I am when my wife cooks.

2 Likes