A special appreciation and shout out to all Female members here!

Mah Sweetie raised kids for 35 years, 10 year gap between #2 and 3, often in difficult circumstances support wise, so she cooks now just on holidays/special occasions. So appreciation is me cooking, which I love anyways.
Last night I made this

Marinara bacon meatballs w primavera veggies and a base of carmelized onions and mushrooms w provolone. Tonight is ribs and collard greens, tomorrow Tom Yum soup with grilled shrimp on cauliflower rice. Not sure yet rest of the week.

10 Likes

I love to cook myself.
But the issue I have is the wife is exponentially better than me.

I mean I can grill meat and smoke meat. And I do a fair amount of my own grinding of meat for different sausages. But we must have a cabinet with well over 100 different spices and she knows all the best combinations. All my stuff kind of ends up tasting the same and looking the same…LOL. My kids (grown now) laugh that I make “dad stew” no matter what I start with it always ends up tasting and looking the same.

Now I am a breakfast savant. That is my domain.

7 Likes

At first glance, I thought this was shakshuka.

3 Likes

I’ll be over by 6pm…you had me at ribs :laughing:

4 Likes

Beavis And Butthead Lol GIF by Paramount+

4 Likes

This was literally going through my head as I wrote that whole email hehhehehhehe penis vagina hehhehehhehehehhe

I think this is as good of a time as any to speculate on why more women don’t want to hang out here.

8 Likes

I mean this is a talent rich area of people who need help…

1 Like

Usually am shakin the shakshuka every third week. Not really too different. Swap eggs for the provolone and back off the meat a bit, add peppers.

2 Likes

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

2 Likes

Hey Butthead GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

Yes, but can she lick a cook?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hungry Star Trek GIF

2 Likes

Animated GIF

1 Like

Heh.
if you know what i mean eyebrow wiggle GIF

2 Likes

Amateur night bro. All cash.

2 Likes

I know of a few but I’m not sure they want it publicly known.

I figured this thread was an attempt by @wolfcub36 to get a date. I am not sure the Den is the best dating site but at least you can find a cool girl with similar interests. Just don’t start asking for boob pics next Wolf.

Think Episode 9 GIF by NBC

6 Likes

To be fair I just looked up what it actually is and it sounds cash.

3 Likes

What a thread

A+

3 Likes