Aaron Glenn Deserves To Be a Head Coach?

Haha I’m not dying on any hills…I said above there are many different ways to do it. I’m simply pointing out how successful that has worked for playoff teams in recent history. It’s all good dude.

1 Like

We were still ranked in the bottom 20% off the league down the stretch in nearly every category. But…. There’s a main point to make here.

The Lions opponents were on the field the 3rd least in the league down the stretch because our offense kept them on the bench. When our defense was on the field it really wasn’t all that good.

However the one area they were above league average was + takeaway percentage. Some of that you can credit to Goff and company for not turning it over but the defense deserves some credit. Mainly to Hutch, Kirby and others for being opportunistic.

AG needs a lot of help.

3 Likes

Na, we always good brother. I could say I’m dying in this hill. How dare we have a difference of opinion. You are right about those examples.

1 Like

Sometimes message boards lead to that… in person we would have laughed it all off in minutes.
I owe you a beer someday brother!

1 Like

100% agreed. 100%……

1 Like

Never taking a TE in the 1st round is a hill I am definitely willing to die on. :rofl:

1 Like

Aron Glenn deserves to be in a prison cell for that assault on my eyes for having to watch that defense for much of the year. If only the world were just.

2 Likes

“With the 6th pick in the 2023 nfl draft, the Detroit Lions select Michael Mayer, TE from Notre Dame” - Roger Goodell

In other news, @Mr.Peabody has admitted himself into a mental hospital.

2 Likes

My reaction:
Going Crazy Will Ferrell GIF

Haha I think we’re safe this year brother. No Tight ends before round 6 or 7 this year. We already got Wright, Mitchell and Zylstra all under contract for next year. Those 3 combined for 9 TD’s this year and 2 were UDFA’s and one a 5th rounder.

I think Holmes gets it. Go easy on the crazy pills. haha

What is with you and skinning cats! I sense some trauma related to our feline friends. :scream_cat:

Haven’t you seen the “Show Yourself” thread, I’m a cat fan, got a large one! haha

1 Like

Agree but I was impressed with the improvement the defense showed in the 2nd half of the season. I’d like to have a nice deep playoff run in 2023 before we lose any coordinators. We have a really young team so I’d like to “keep the band together” for another year.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.