Aaron Glenn flying to Indy for 2nd interview

Between this and the Cardinals job, I think there’s actually a 30-40% chance he gets hired.

We need to start getting a plan together just in case.

5 Likes

Two 3rd round magic beans and promote Wash, he’s lead 2 top 10 nfl defenses.

That said, I’ll be very surprised if AG gets a head coaching job.

9 Likes

We’ll see. I’m positive DC already has people in place, in addition to Glenn being loyal to DC…in addition to Irsay us probably just gonna hire Saturday :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Chris Speilman come on down !!!.. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m already pissed we lost Staley, but I’m going to be beyond pissed if we lose Glenn too.

Couple that with the fact that we should’ve probably lost Ben, and our coaching staff is getting poached without us having a single playoff appearance with them!!!

Why can’t we just have one nice thing?? Just one??

9 Likes

Brand new SOL?

5 Likes

I mean we did give up the most yards in the nfl, dead last. I won’t lose too much sleep over it. Plus, beans!!

7 Likes

Just trust the process everyone… it’s gonna be ok… we actually have a comeptent GM and coach. We’ll be fine.

6 Likes

Colts are giving everyone a 2nd interview. So dont think too much of it.

And Morris is much more proven then Glenn.

2 Likes

Please Colts do it, a 3rd round draft pick & a new DC. Couldn’t ask for a better win win

4 Likes

This is what’s being said on Rams board about our d-cord. Morris is very unpopular despite us having a top 10 D 2 years ago and a formidable unit this year despite finishing the year with half our defense being undrafted/practice squad players.

1 Like

I’d be happy taking the comp picks.

I guess it’s a sign of things changing when teams are interested in our staff.

3 Likes

…cuz the NFL knows we have the best coach in the NFL & they all want a piece.

Something seems fishy in Indy. From one source I looked at, they interviewed the most guys. Now they are compounding more interviews on top of what was already more interviews.

Something is about to happen, like hiring Jeff Saturday. And by “doing the most interviews in the league” they hope to have an answer for fans who will be angry. “We turned over every stone, multiple times. No matter how impressive the candidates were, we kept seeing Jeff as the best candidate of the bunch.” Something like that. If its not Saturday I feel like its going to be someone they are trying to cover up for hiring.

2 Likes

That was precisely my thought. All this due diligence as cover for Irsay hiring his buddy.

1 Like

I’ve got $20 that says it’s someone not as handsome as our coach!

1 Like

I think AG has better chance getting the
AZ job.

1 Like

Murray will get his HC fired, no matter who it is. Going there feels like career suici de

2 Likes

It would be pretty hilarious if Brian Flores did get the job since he already threw his first QB under the bus and not too many QBs are more bus worthy than Kyler.

3 Likes

I am going to give you this image of Kyler Murray running. Once you see it, you will never be able to unsee it. :joy:
run running GIF by DigitalPratik™

2 Likes