Aaron Rodgers done in GB

Let me toss out this scenario.

Chain of events.

1. Rogers and Lefleur have a very nasty, messy and public break up.
  2. Rogers retires and goes and hosts jeopardy.
  3. Boyle has an awesome camp and tears in up in a preseason game where he draws a ton of attention.
  4. Love struggles early and it’s realized quickly he’s a bust.
  5. Goff gets sick with the flu and misses the Lions away game vs GB.
  6. Boyle starts and throws for 400 yrds 4 tds in a landslide win over GB where love has 99yrds passing and 4 ints.
  7. GB starts calling and wants to trade for Boyle.
  8. Multiple teams get into bidding war for Boyle and drive price way up.
  9. GB desperate, wanting a QB who knows their playbook, decides to offer a 1st in 2022, 2nd in 2023, Safety D. Savage and RB AJ Dillion. In exchange for Boyle and Kerryon.
  10. Reluctant to trade in the division the Lions take the offer because it’s just too good too pass up.
  11. Unknown to GB the Lions trade Tom Boyle to the Saints for a 1st and 3rd and then signed Tim Boyle from Australia who played Australian football and actually traded him to the Packers.
  12. Packers don’t even realize it’s a different Tim Boyle but because he’s a better QB than Love they actually think they have something… lol
3 Likes

Much to my surprise most Packers fans are like … “Screw Rogers we don’t need him”

I’m can’t believe how many are not on Rogers side and think he’s easily replaced.

I feel like I’ve seen that somewhere else before. :wink:

3 Likes

I guess when you’ve owned your division since the 90s, you get to just expect that will always be the case. Seems like they need a good 40-years-in-the-wilderness to get some perspective.

2 Likes

It’s hard to discount how Rodgers got there in the first place. They took him while Favre was still playing great.

Sorry Aaron. Deal with it. Play out the remainder of your contract and leave.

1 Like

Jack Nicholson Sunglasses GIF by Pop TV

Abso-MF’n-loutely!

The more I think about it, this is so delicious.

The Packers GM gets to be one of two guys: The guy who traded away Aaron Rodgers after an MVP season, or the guy who caused Aaron Rodgers to hold out indefinitely and never play for the Packers again, who got nothing for him because he refused to trade him.

2 Likes

why not !? we took it for at least 50 years.

1 Like

GB and NE are showing the rest of the league how not to handle 2 of the all time greats at QB.

1 Like

I dunno…are the packers a playoff team? He’s on that team already!
:wink:

2 Likes

If we’re all sitting over here thinking the Lions are a Playoff team then I would think GB has a chance as well. Somethings definitely off in GB though. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Rodgers playing somewhere else next year. Hopefully in the AFC.

I think he’s declining. I’d most like to see him stay right where he is, so we can hammer him (that’s what she said)

2 Likes

Lol I hear ya buddy!!!

2 Likes

Thats a 37% Black Friday markdown from our ongoing Ford Induced Hell On Earth.

BUY NOW YOU SPOILED CHEESE EATING BASTARDS

4 Likes

MAY ALL THE CHEESE THEY EAT BE MOLDY!!!

6 Likes

Cost to much to trade him or release him and he isn’t walking away from 50M next year.

2 Likes

HolyMoldy cheese! Batman!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Except in Green Bay, Tampa, LA…
They all went from great to suck in one year because of the team around them.

1 Like

Bumped thread. Had me worried for a second. I want Aaron to retire a Packer so they get nothing for him.

3 Likes

I heard on the radio that if he’s healthy they’re playing him

2 Likes