Aaron Rogers Lions Tattoo

1 Like

If real, nice artwork.

If really, real…WTF?

Is this going to be like Prince turning himself into a symbol?

1 Like

Erin’s working through some stuff

2 Likes

The all knowing eye has seen the future of the NFCN.

1 Like

The fact that he put 2 Lions on his forearm tells me he doesn’t give two shits about the team he plays for in the long run. Could you imagine Michael Strahan walking around with a Cowboy tattooed on his left calf?

Don’t expect Aaron to open up a car dealership in Kenosha after he retires, Packer fans.

Rogers was a loser the second he let Olivia Munn get away.

You do whatever it takes to keep a woman that cool and down to earth who is an 11.

Olivia Munn Apocalypse GIF by X-Men Movies

1 Like

This is kinda interesting
As a nfl player might have a cowboy
Maybe a bronco
Or bengal , lightning bolt , etc

Not really having anything to do with football

Even if it is hilarious Aaron got lions

Maybe she lays there like a dead fish?

Wouldnt doubt it.

She seems real boring. Like one of those yoga, no personality women.

She is beautiful, but she bores me.

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Actually, I really like Aaron Rodgers as a human.

3 Likes

Get out!

4 Likes

She’s hilarious…we have very different views of her .

Fine, more for me.

3 Likes

I liked her when she was a pretend nerd she was pretty funny. then she decided to try and sleep her way into…whatever. she’s not a good actress but she is pretty. it’s also a shame she decided to ‘round’ her eyes out with plastic surgery I liked the sexy sleepy eyes she had previous.

2 Likes

I think it is obvious that the tattoo has to do with astrology and nothing to do with football. I really like it a lot.

What i dont understand is he is a sagittarius and not a leo. Maybe his dad or mom was a leo?

2 Likes

Man, does that tattoo fit Aaron Rodgers.

There are like 40 symbols on that thing when you look closely. Deep analysis, interconnected symbology, astrology… it fits well. It kind of provides a window into what he values/how he thinks.

More power to him, if that’s his style. Not my kind of thing for a lifetime tattoo, but it is quite well done for what it is.

It reminds me of a Dan Brown novel… like the Da Vinci code, Lost Symbol, etc.

2 Likes

I like that he owns Chicago. I hope he gets around to cleaning it up soon.

One of the most talented QB’s I’ve ever seen. That being said, he’s still a giant douche.

Has nothing at all to do w football.

I think your point is a lot closer to the truth. Personally I doubt it’s his parents bc he hasn’t talked to his parents in years. Feuding with them. His new girlfriend is a self-proclaimed witch……she talks a lot about satanic worship and stuff like that on her podcast.

A lot of those symbols are closer associated w all of that stuff astrobiology and spirituality and what not then the Detroit lions. :joy:

1 Like

Same, he takes so much shit but I like him. He’s way more thoughtful and self aware than most athletes. He’s kind of a nerd, and I think thats why it rubs some people the wrong way. It’s so creative when people call him Erin, like it’s kindergarten.

4 Likes