Aaron Rogers Lions Tattoo

Isn’t that kind of like saying you really dig Jessica Simpson because of her intellect?

5 Likes

Yes, that is my point. If you lived and breathed Packer football, there is no way you would put a tattoo of a division rival’s mascot on your body, even if its meaning had nothing to do with football. He knows how some people will read it, and he doesn’t care. I mean, that is perfectly fine, but it just shows how deep his Packer alliances run. The answer: surface level.

Agree I’ve been against that from
Beginning. I’ve often defended Aaron from what I saw as lions fan hate vs him
Being a bad guy

But now I do wonder what his relationships are like with his team mates? Well paid powerful QB who has cost good team mates and lobbied for others.
Even if Adams didn’t like Rogers , he must appreciate playing with a guy that helped him look great and get paid. …

1 Like

Uh Gree!

Although, to Aaron’s credit, he did choose her over his family. So I respect that.

But then lost all respect when he didn’t manage to keep her around.

She is first ballot HoF.

1 Like

I always hated him for killing the Lions so many times, but seeing him on Pat Mcafee show every week last season really changed my opinion of him. He’s a massive nerd for sure, and actually pretty funny in those weekly segments.

1 Like

I don’t know, it’s kind of a meta joke for me. I call him Erin because there’s really nothing bad to say about him as a football player, but I still despise him. The juvenile nature is part of the humor to me and is a reluctant compliment of sorts.

I chalk it up to narcissists being able to put on a charming public face. Everything I’ve read / seen points to him being a mostly terrible person while simultaneously being unbelievably excellent at his job.

1 Like

Could be, so hard to trust anything you read about these star players though. He always said very nice things about Stafford when he was a Lion, which I respected. I just can’t wait until he’s not in the NFC North someday and the Lions have an actual chance to win the division for once.

Really?
In a prior life were you pointing out witches?

1 Like

Did he turn Davante Adams into a newt?

Huh? “tells me” shows that I am offering my opinion on how I interpret what Rodgers has decided to permanently put on his forearm and what that means in relation to respect to his football team.

How you go from there to me being a witch narc in a past life is a journey that only you can explain.

He got better.

1 Like

You’re seeing what you want to see
Who gives a f—-, it’s just a tattoo

The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

and still doesn’t explain why you called me a reincarnated witch narc.

That was not clear in your original point.

Oh, so you thought that I thought that Rodgers put Lions on his arm because he actually loves the Detroit Lions and wanted to stick it to the Packers?

You’re calling out someone based on essentially nothing, other than it’s not what your tribe does.
It’s very similar

1 Like

You didn’t make yourself clear in your original post, don’t come at me like it’s MY problem, swallow your pride and move on.

Just because you didn’t understand it, doesn’t mean the majority didn’t. Swallow your pride and move on.

Quite a reach. And regardless, I thought this was a forum where we took petty pot shots at Aaron Rodgers. Is it because I am not using the “girl” version of his name?

Keep thinking hard.

Charlie Day Reaction GIF