Aaron Rogers Lions Tattoo

What’s got your dander up about this so much, Hater? You are usually only this feisty when someone only likes Stafford instead of worshipping him.

You are the one whose dander is up. You didn’t explain yourself the way you think you did in your original post and you took issue w my comment.

And your take on me regarding stafford is completely off and I have no time or patience when dealing w an individual like you who uses such extreme language.

Worshipping Stafford? Do you realize how ■■■■■■■ ridiculous that sounds? Can’t have a rationale conversation with a person who starts the conversation with such a perspective.

Actually, you are the one who took issue with my original post, when you didn’t understand it. I replied to you with a comment that helped you to understand what I mean (an explanation that no one else needed) and you came back with “that’s wasn’t clear.” Yes, it wasn’t, to you.

And the Stafford joke that just threw you off the deep end shows where your mind is at in that area. Chill, man.

It’s cut from the same cloth
People in 2022 are not that much different from 1622

That statement I can completely agree with. But in the end, my statement never attempted to posit the meaning behind Rodger’s tattoo, or why he chose what went into it. But I think he is a smart enough dude to realize how the choice of putting Lions on his body would look to some Packers fans, and he obviously didn’t care. Once again, perfectly fine of him not to care. I too, do not care. But then again, I am not a Packer fan.

Nor should he care
He’s allowed to be an individual

There are many football players deserving our collective scorn for very real reasons

A tattoo?
Nobody should care

4 Likes

Oh stop. The angle your taking is silly. You don’t have that kind of power over me. Saying I have no patience for your extreme takes in order to get a reaction is not an indication of you triggering me.

To your original point. He could care very much about football And his team but care more about his spirituality and the meaning that his tats had for him regarding his spirituality. His tat has nothing to do with football nor should anyone be annoyed by it.

Love the off season, where Densters spend the free time getting to know one another.

It’s touching, really…

8 Likes

Aaron Rodgers is a Sigma Male. Alpha males hate sigma males because they can’t be controlled. Corporations and women hate Sigma males too. Think of Clint Eastwood in the, “Fist Full of Dollars.” Everyone was suspicious of him in that movie. Sigma males are very intelligent and productive alone.

Hes more of a Lambda…
robert carradine comedy GIF

1 Like

I do dig Jessica Simpson.

1 Like

This is for you, Erin.

2 Likes

Nope - just metaphysical symbolism. He is not the symbol…it is symbolic of his journey (life), and some sort of reminder/anchor to him.

One of my shamans wants me to get a tattoo of a samurai with the elements all around it.

1 Like

Roger that my man. Everybody has their own thing…and sometimes there’s a lot behind that thing.

1 Like

I’m really good about being intentional with emotional anchors. I set them every day, and connect deep meaning to them. I lift the negative anchors whenever I can find them…but expand and create new, positive ones. They are all around me at all times.

the Packers annoying QB, a tattoo, and astrology.

kill me now adam sandler GIF

1 Like

And…Jennifer Lawrence is soemthing else.

1 Like

Lots to dig about her. You can tell she’s faced a TON of scrutiny, and she’s walled off a bit…but the essence of her energy is bad MF’n ass. I truthfully think there’s more to her then ppl would guess.

Yes and I’ve been wishing she’d show it to us since around 2005. Another few years and I might not be interested in what she’s kept hidden (silver kooch).

1 Like

LOL - Not what I meant, but that too.

1 Like