About Amon-Ra St. Brown....?

Hey, thanks for posting this! I never saw it but did just watch the entire thing!

Love it!

On a side note, did you see the parents and brothers of some of our pics? Looks like they could play!

2 Likes

The metric system is infinitely better than the English standard nonsense that we use… it isn’t even a debate. All science uses metric for a reason. And the English standard imperialist system stands for the opposite of freedom…

1 Like

How about there other counter part, Jatavis Quan Martin. That guy pretty good too. He can play S, NB, CB. 64 tackles. 2 FF, 3 int and 11 PD.

Illinois is DB michine

But can metric do this!!!
Machine Gun America GIF

1 Like

If that machine gun asshole would read the article’s of the flag under the section “Disrespecting the Flag” he would have to shoot himself.

I’m not ready for a world where we talk about John Elway and the Broncos driving 89.6112 meters, or about how the great Barry Sanders is in the coveted 9144 meter club.

2 Likes

Yeah I like Martin too, my biggest beef with him is I think his best position is free safety, and we already have that covered with Kerby. He can cover out of the nickel but I wouldn’t want him to have to hold up against the run from there.

1 Like

Syd is a WAY better fit. Better player as well and strikes me as a type that could grow into a leader on D.

Agreed. I’ve started to nab him with one of our two 2nd rounders on most of the simulators now. Frees me up to get wild in the first round.

Any thoughts on how Brown looked at the Sr. Bowl?

I love this about Brad. Productivity usually does not disappear, no matter what size or shape you are.

2 Likes

He’s widely thought of as one of the winners of the week. It was hard to watch him personally because they only show so many plays on the broadcast, but what I’ve heard is he was OK the first day, really good the 2nd day, then one of the best guys out there the 3rd. That seems to be the consensus more or less. I expect him to test really well and settle in with a ceiling of upper-2nd and floor of low-3rd. Somewhere on day 2.

1 Like

we stole St Brown…# beast !

1 Like

Holmes is going to be doing jail time pretty soon based on how much robbery he commits.

1 Like

Holmes theme song:

3 Likes

"you been hit by-you’ve been struck by a smooth criminal. :notes:

When they chose to create the greatest fantasy hitman that ever lived, they designed him to perfection. Including detailed attention to every single hair on his head. When god created the greatest basketball player of all time, he also paid special attention to every single hair on his head. When god created the greatest GM in history, he chose to follow the same attention to detail to perfect his hair.

Agent_47_in_Hitman_Absolution

2 Likes

Star Trek Applause GIF

2 Likes

Depends where he is charged…

I watched this earlier, it was awesome.

Dad talking about the lineman to Dannie: “These guy are massive. Did you see them at the hotel? How do they even grow to that size???”

Aside from that though a TON of good stuff in that full 10 minute video.

1 Like