1 Like

Good for him.

3 years 21m for Jamal Agnew?

3 Likes

lol, wow.

I mean, wow.

Have fun, Jacksonville.

1 Like

I think this has to mean that Urban has some specific offensive packages for him.

1 Like

Very good returner. Has muffed a few punts in his career. Offered almost nothing on offense, which makes it interesting for him to get back together with Bevell. 7 mill for a returner, shit. Has to be more to that contract than meets the eye.

3 Likes

Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo

21m

Three-year deal that maxes out at $21 million, source says. Reachable incentives in there.

Unbelievable. Never saw Agnew getting anywhere near that kind of money.

2 Likes

This is crazy $. Good for him but wow. Just wow.

I am shocked by this and also Jarrad Davis for $7 million too.

3 Likes

Keep them comp picks coming baby. Love it.

2 Likes

I was hoping Jarrad would go somewhere good.

1 Like

7m per should equate to 6th round comp picks (based off of past year) if these signings aren’t canceled out.

1 Like

WOW, in a tight year for money and probably not a huge rush to sign anyone Agnew gets $21 million over 3 years? WOW,

1 Like

Shocker and he was quickly off the board. Clearly Jax saw him as a premium target.

I guess we’re in the market for a return guy.

1 Like

DeVonta Smith, come on Down !!..There’s your Return Guy !!

3 Likes

I would imagine Bevell being the Jags OC is the one we thank for this.

5 Likes

Yikes! Really?

We ran screens, reverses, and everything we could for Agnew and he never shined, never.
He’s a good punt returner but that’s it. He sucked on defense and almost as bad on offense.

4 Likes

Good luck with that not be cancelled…

Sincerely,

Everything

Also,

$14M a year to house Jarrad Davis and Jamal Agnew on your roster in a year with the cap going down and tight budgets…

Star Trek Lol GIF

3 Likes