Allen Robinson and Marcus Williams?

I wonder if they are trying to connect dots wit A-Rob being from Detroit… which I never understood… because he went to college in Pennsylvania. He has played more football outside of Michigan than in the state.

1 Like

Ahhh that’s a good way to look at it, thanks! I’ll be looking out for that moving forward.

Both Ben Johnson and Randel El have mentioned how we need a bit bodied #1 guy. Robinson fits that bill. Assuming there isn’t a bidding war and his price goes super high we will sign him.

1 Like

Shaky is an understatement.

It’s apparently run by a group of no bodies who take every internet rumor suggestion they can find and try to claim it has legs.

That account has zero credibility.

2 Likes

Give me Allen Robinson on a hometown discount (yes, he’s from Detroit) and I don’t even care if we draft one. Him and either Cephus/Reynolds outside, with St. Brown working the slot. That’s a very capable WR group. Am I opposed to taking a WR in draft? Absolutely not. But if we signed ARob I’d have no complaints if they decided to use just about every pick in effort to bolster our DEFENSE.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.