Alright, let's figure this out

Yup! Brad came in with an excavator

And the week after that he’s going to be wondering why the hell he’s 60 something when just last week he was only 35.

That’s how it works.

1 Like

And he’ll still be wearing that blissful “Lions smile” never knowing what a losing season looks like.

Now THAT’S optimism. Mines pretty thin.

you will have more soon.
We’ve never had a Good Luck Baby before, so this is new.

1 Like

Can we show up at The Baby’s house with torches and pitchforks if we miss the playoffs? Someone will need to be sacrificed and why not start with The Baby who was shown to be a false Prophet? Watch your back Baby. Watch your back.

And he will be telling anyone who will listen that the Lions only have 1 playoff win in 98 years. Ninety Eight Years!!

1 Like

Blasphemer against the baby! Repent!

I’m sorry. Hail baby!

1 Like

I think it’s a combo of things Dan coaching better and better disisions. And then The draft picks and young players developing. And even Jared playing well most of the time is also helping. I think we’re winning because a combination of all these things. Coach has a part , young players producing is a part and Jared’s solid play has been a good part.

Psh, logic? Well thought out responses? Honest assessments? Nah.

Exorcism 9%, Good Luck Baby 91%. Mystery solved.

• Packers lose home game in prime time Thursday night football
  • Bears lose (and may lose their QB to injury?)
  • Vikings get whooped!
  • Lions win road game against 1rst place 7-2 opponent

What a great week!

That voodoo magic Jeff and Peyton performed, it’s working great.

3 Likes

You put a blind rabid dog in a room full of people he’s bound to get a few knee caps

He will speak of being the only team in NFL history to go to th SB 50% of the time for a TWENTY YEAR STRETCH!!

Put the toad down Natty. It has to be out of poison by now.

1 Like

LOL
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Depends on the frog. Or toad. Some are poisonous. Others though….yeah, others have hallucinogenic stuff on them.

2 Likes

pepesilvia

Why is this team playing so well?!

5 Likes

It’s happening!!! haha

1 Like

Scientists are now studying a potential misunderstod neurotransmitter system. Like serotonin and dopamine, nn-DMT is made in multiple organs in the body. It is hypothesized that the nn-DMT system is what allows our brains to percieve reality as we do. Philosophically i believe that this is the system that allows the “soul” to enter and leave the body as well. This explains a lot about the biochemical functionality of all psychadellics as most of them have the nn-DMT molecule as the back bone. “Bufo” or “toad” is 5-meo-dmt. Psilocybin is 4-phosphoryloxy-n n-dimethyltryptamine. BASICALLY, we hallucinate reality in order to make sense of our massive amounts of sensory input data. And this also means every american is committing a class 1 felony for drug possession just being alive.

@BigNatty - just tagging you because you will love this. If you want to know more look into the work of dr rick strassman

2 Likes