Amon Ra is that guy

Check out all the milestones he hit today:

8 games with 8 receptions - ties a nfl record
8 games with 8 receptions and a td - new nfl record
6 straight games with a td - new franchise record
3rd player to ever have a game with 100+ yards receiving, 50+ rushing and a td

The guy is unreal. When Jamo comes in, this offense is going to be NASTY. Swift, Jamo and Amon Ra? Gtfoh.

30 Likes

SUN GOD! His ceiling is the sky.

13 Likes

Sun God,Jamo and Swift is just insane with this online we deserve this guys we are due!!!

12 Likes

14 Likes

He is a legit #1 WR in this league. He has that thing that the greats have, no joke. You can’t coach it, he’s just a killer. Maybe the best draft pick since Stafford.

21 Likes

He’s the next Cooper Kupp.

12 Likes

I love his body control. On one of his final catches he completely blocked the defender w his body and converted the 3rd down……he is just so savvy.

8 Likes

I wonder where he goes in one of those Re-Drafts

12 Likes

He’s probably the 3rd best WR from that draft following Chase and Waddle.

9 Likes

Someone needs to dig up the topic where everyone was saying ASB would never be a #1 receiver. There’s a lot a crow to be eaten. I compared him to Steve Smith in that thread. The kid is a baller.

17 Likes

He is absolutely our best receiver and can play anywhere. He’s the best receiver we’ve ever had and I would argue he has shown to be better than CJ. CJ was a superstar but he never did what St Brown has done.

We got golden Tate 3.0 version

6 Likes

said it before , St Brown reminds me of Hines Ward. Tuff and dependable and a playmaker.
A Rare kind .

14 Likes

And a much, much less douchebaggery version of Antonio Brown when he was actually good at football things

7 Likes

Stud

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if St. Brown remains our #1 receiver even once Jami is fully healthy and up to speed. St. Brown is a special player.

4 Likes

I love that you made a Golden Tate comparison. So…■■■■■■■…true. He varies slightly in his skill set and how he moves, but he reminds me of Golden so damn much. And both were underestimated in terms of what they bring to the table. But both are capable of doing overtime flips to clinch the game and put their ass on a defenders face, just because they want to!

5 Likes

Give credit to Goff him and ST. Brown have a connection.

15 Likes

He got me 39 points in fantasy today. Of course, I was going up against Tyreek Hill.

3 Likes

I think he’s more than just a #1. I think he’s elite or will be soon. Pretty much like Cupp, he just gets open constantly due to elite route running, not even speed. An intermediate accurate QB like Goff is perfect for a receiver like him.

Guy just does has that special competitive fire to top it off, a boulder sized chip on his shoulder. You can see that eye of the tiger (Lion?) in him that only the greats have.

8 Likes

Thanks to Sheila for taking care and getting involved in the draft.
Amon is her project.

2 Likes