An Absolute Must Read From Alex Anzalone

No words, just read it, but damn do I love the team we have built.

23 Likes

The best part is we won the division… won 2 home playoff games and nobody is happy or celebrating. Instead they are upset to not be in the super bowl.

Great sign.

Thx for sharing. Anzalone went from everyones punching bag to a solid starter and leader of the defense.

And his hair is â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  gorgeous :laughing::laughing::laughing:

14 Likes

Althought he was still solid, Anzalone was playing like one of the best LB’ers in the league the first half of the year. I have to imagine he was playing through his fair share of injuries as the season went on. Everyone also constantly talks about how much command he has of this defense and he is the one that gets the DLine set a lot of the time.

A contract that was bemoaned by many has turned into one of our biggest steals, IMO.

11 Likes

Dude played the entire playoffs with cracked ribs.

He’s got some nuts on em as Sewell would say

17 Likes

Hell, what a leader.

It’s us!

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

There’s nothing else to say about the Detroit Lions 2023 season except what Alex Anzalone said.

…what an emotional ride for him the past few years here. On top of having a child, miscarriage, parents trapped overseas.

God Bless that man, thanks for pouring your heart into that truth piece.

7 Likes

Bro

3 Likes

Hell yeah. I would not want to play us next year.

3 Likes

It is funny but for the very first time in my life we are not even talking about the Super Bowl or our own “Party” where we make a bunch of snack type chow and take in the game all day.

We literally have not said 1 word. We have talked about where we are going for Mass Sunday and what we are planning for dinner but I keep forgetting the Super Bowl is Sunday. I am probably not watching it. Lots of reasons. One is that I take a break from TV the 90 days before Easter the last 5 years (exception is the Lions) and I would in years past watch the Super Bowl as a treat. But this year it just feels different. It for sure does not feel like a treat. It sounds like pain and watching someone else open my presents.

6 Likes

I can’t help but have this image of Dan sitting in a dark room this Sunday, all by himself, gripping his coffee cup for three hours straight, staring daggers at the TV, just counting down the milliseconds until training camp starts and we can run it back.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Hungry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

2 Likes

No, you gotta watch it, man. Use every second of it as motivation.
MCDC.

This. Wow. He is special.
I just decided to watch the game.

6 Likes

Great read, thanks for posting
Weaving in his interactions with his boy was great
I respect all men who take being a dad seriously :+1:

5 Likes

I was already buying an anzalone jersey…now im pissed its not been bought ALREADY.

5 Likes

Where can I order the Thor hair for the draft?

4 Likes

To think some wanted this guy gone. After reading that you know exactly why the Staff loves this guy. Nothing but respect for Alex.

6 Likes

This is the first year I can remember where I couldn’t care less about the Super Bowl.

I have no plans, I don’t care if I even watch the game.

3 Likes

Real Deal Thor!
I told ya.

4 Likes