Analysis: Eagles have bigger problems than a 3-game losing streak

https://www.yahoo.com/news/analysis-eagles-bigger-problems-3-213221646.html

The Eagles are the Wedding Singer and the Lions Jon Lovitz:

1 Like

2 games vs the Giants and 1 vs the Cardinals will have them feeling better in no time.

Even Fatty P can’t ■■■■ that up. Lol

1 Like

Matt Patricia starring as Judge Smails:

One of my best friends is an Eagles fan and he has fully pressed the panic button.

Also I found this accurate…

5 Likes

Glass half empty, glass half full

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet on fatty.

1 Like

False sense of security that all is OK. Reality will set in in round 1…

2 Likes

I think enough of our fanbase is just ‘excited to be here.’ Of course, we want to win a super bowl, everyone does. But in the context of the Lions franchise, this is a great season, and we know it. So, we are enjoying ourselves!

The human brain is wired to want ‘more’ though. So, if we keep having success, the fanbase will probably look more like the guy on the left after a couple of years (with the same record). It is crazy what a strong impact expectations have on happiness!

2 Likes

Accurate this week. Did you miss the week between the Bears and Broncos games?

Won’t be enjoying myself until the 32 year wandering through the dessert is over.

I don’t know man. The cardinals remind me of the lions two years ago. They’re not an easy out.

1 Like

They will be motivated and prepared because the Cards coach is the former Eagles DC.

You make it sound much better than it has been…

Premium Vector | Sweet candy land. cartoon game vector illustration

So true. One home playoff win is my mantra to keep me grounded. Sure, I’ll be giddy for more if and when that happens, but 31 of 32 teams end their season like this, so…

scared teddy bear GIF

I always get that backwards!

the chatter continues….

1 Like

Sirianni couldn’t lead those players to make a sandwich.

This… i remember when the eagles tried to win free agency to win the superbowl, the dream team, that failed epically… it also seems that drafting pure raw talent despite motivation/character concerns may also not be the best to fill a roster with.

Idk how you fix that team based on how they acted how they ended the year… if motivated they can be dangerous, i just dont know if that staff can keep them driving towards the goal of the superbowl.

2 Likes

They have Swift… they will be fine…

Nothing to see here

nope… Swift is a UFA… :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk: