Anthony Richardson Combine workout

That’s not what it means at all. And we did not have the exact same thing w Willis. It’s a lazy argument. Just means there are people split on him as there are people split on him here.

When we put Swift behind center do we call it Wildcat or Mad Cat?

Willis was presumed a first rounder from the media end, and maybe the steelers played that up a bit during the process. AR15 is different in that media guys(some anyway) had him a bit lower, but after consulting with league sources, have realized his stock is much higher,and moved him accordingly.

Media put Willis there, and nobody corrected. This seems to be the other way around. Hard to be certain about anything, this time of year, though.

1 Like

I heard Daniel Jeremiah say that garbage. But he has been mocking Richardson in the 1st round prior to “being surprised” that some teams seem to have him high. Other members of the media have been doing the same thing.

The way I look at it is they are trying to sell old information like its new information. The only thing “the media” is trying to decide is whether its Richardson to the Lions at 18 or 6. And after the combine they are going to move that conversation to Lions at 6 and all of the picks up to 1.

Media just being the usual talking heads. They are only hoping they could get AR in with the Lions. Brad Holmes is much smarter than that.

1 Like

Why are they “hoping” that?? :thinking:

1 Like

He could be the Brock Purdy of this draft. He’s got a pretty good processor, but he has a tendency to force passes with his average arm. If a coach can reign that in I can see a quality backup QB.

Brad Holmes is even smarter than the “that” that you are referring to.
…think “the Jack Fox of GMs” here.

If he falls to the 4th round, jump. With both feet!
Put that freak and brain at MLB, if nothing else.

I know, it’s like saying the RB is crazy strong and fast, he just can’t hit the hole and goes down on 1st contact.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.