Antonio Brown accused of rape and sexual assault

Twitter › benshpigel
Ben Shpigel. BREAKING: Patriots WR Antonio Brown accused of three separate incidents of sexual assault and rape, according to federal lawsuit filed Tuesday: nyti.ms/2lKSCx1

I would like to read the text messages to see if they are as damming as it is claimed. If so…WOW

Brown will be on 2 teams and never play a game. Insane

Normally I’d withhold judgement of an accusation of something like this without hearing the proof or it’s day in court… But this dude is mentally fucking retarded and I wouldn’t put anything past him. Nothing! Total fucking nutcase!

2 Likes

I agree. I wouldn’t put it past him. But I would still like to read the evidence before I will condemn his for this particular bit of criminality

Yea, he could end up innocent or look that way with hush money… In any case, he’s a shitbag guilty or not…

Was really looking forward to a defender wrecking ABs career over the middle this year, but looks like he’s doing it all himself.

1 Like

I’m shocked…

Enjoy Jaded, it’s classy stuff!

AB Poetry

2 Likes

Gotta love the guy who asked if there was an English version.

It’s the Patriot way!

1 Like

I was just wondering why this case went to a federal court. It ain’t a federal crime, is it?

Reserving overall judgement until all the info comes out. But one thing that stood out in the initial report is the fact that this happened on numerous occasions and she would leave and then come back again…That is a tad bit fishy regardless.

1 Like

Me, too! The women must be believed, unless their own lawyer outs them. Sorry, Blasie.

Civil case not criminal I believe. Curious choice for plaintiff though.

In other words its a money grab only. I’m calling BS on this one unless Brown admits it or they produce a tape. And if they produce a tape my first question is going to be “who the hell still uses VCRs!!!”

1 Like

It seems weird that she would keep going back, especially after the incident where he ejaculated on her back.

I, um, wow.

So in the email he acknowledges ejaculating on her back. Is he trying to imply it was consensual? It certainly could have been, odd as that may sound.

I have to 2 cents to offer on this. Let the legal process do it’s thing.

Sounds weird enough to be real.

“while they were streaming religious programming on a tablet at his South Florida home, Brown started masturbating behind Taylor and ejaculated on her back.”

we truly are living on a strange timeline.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I tell my wife and kids frequently. Circle the wagons as a family. Stay grounded and wait out the storm.