Any Concerns?

One of my college roommates had The Warriors German movie poster. It was awesome bc it’s “Die Warriors” so the title is also the plot of the movie.

1 Like

Livin the thug life.

2 Likes

If he wants to win us over and feel comfortable, he can always wear a Red Wings jersey

1 Like

So maybe he likes red, my whole kitchen is red and my bathroom, and all my deck furniture and grill is red and my car also. But I’m no blood just think red looks good.

1 Like

He’s poisoning their fast food. Gangs have evolved. Drive by E. Coli is now the preferred method of violence.

3 Likes

Now it’s all coming together. He was testing his stink finger so he could get the E. Coli in the fast food. He’s definitely a member of the Bloods. The pictures prove it.

3 Likes

Drunk Beach GIF

2 Likes

Looks like Dan Campbell in retirement after the Lions organization is through with him

Now I’m left wondering if Jason Lee’s character in Mallrats was a member of The Bloods.

out to lunch janice GIF by Tiffany

Jason Lee or Jameson Williams?

Both had stink palm?

It’s a possibility. If he went through Draft Day without fecal clarity it would explain his demeanor.

It’s a good argument for bidets in all bathrooms at Allen Park. Can’t run a clean route without clean drawers

Public wet butt us stressful. So I’ve heard of course.

I lobbied Jamo to bring a Super Soaker for that very purpose but he was aftaid people would accuse him of being in a gang. Damed if you do damned if you don’t I guess

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I don’t blame him. I wouldn’t want to speak with today’s media. You have to carefully measure everything you say to avoid having it spun or taken out of context. That’s a lot of pressure for a 21 year old.

People annoy me.

What has Holmes and MCDC said is really important to them? Character, leadership and loving ball. They have gone out and routinely gotten ballers w high character and they have a great deal many resources at their disposal to know about a person’s personal life.

You think they just overlooked this kid was a blood? This didn’t come up in the pre draft talk about Jamo? The NFL that is all about their image isn’t talking about red flags regarding this kid’s gang ties? A kid who is throwing up gang ties on national tv isn’t being discreet………they would have figured it out before he got drafted.

Also he did not use the correct hand for this “gesture”. My early years in my career were working w at risk youth dealing w addiction and in gangs (bloods being one of the gangs). He isn’t a blood. He just happens to have graduated from Alabama with ties to OHIO STATE……RED……this is just wild short-sighted speculation.

2 Likes

Is that the same as willfully ignorant?

2 Likes