Any Concerns?

Let’s see, you don’t know BUT that doesn’t stop you from making wild judgements, perfect. You might make it to ignore faster than any poster ever here.

I’d expect to see Jamo to outperform all the WR’s drafted before him.

2 Likes

Great, “seems like”… “bulletproof” Jeep , Jesus…

2 Likes

Pretty sure Jamo was not flashing a gang sign. It’s Tik-tok-ese for “I’m excited.”

2 Likes

Just stay away from that 180 top speed Jamo. Ruined Henry Ruggs’ life. And his victim’s. And her family’s. And her dog’s.

1 Like

What do you want for proof? Come out and say I am a member of the Bloods? Sure it is speculation. I am not saying he is a member of the Bloods but there are signs that point to gang affiliation

Yup!

So tell me this, weeze…Why do you think people GO to OSU and Alabama?

#ThugLifeBaby

2 Likes

I am sure he was super excited to be surrounded by two fat white lions fans. He couldn’t hold back his excitement to be on a franchise that is dominant as the Lions

1 Like

maybe his nose just itched.
epic fail no GIF by ZYRTEC®

He was surprised to be here…even shocked to get selected by us.
I thought it was super-funny that you thought he was throwing gang signs up around the blue people…Lions fans wearing blue does not equate to rival gangs, man. Geez.

Plus → fat white dudes in Lions jerseys are AWESOME! (especially the bald ones).

In watching him after he met Dan and the coaches…after seeing how full on the buy-in of his teammates is…he’s excited to be here.

Would you come to the same conclusion if he was white? I dont think so

2 Likes

Green is my favorite color
Which gang do I fit in with?

1 Like

Well your “opinion” so far seems pretty light, there was no bulletproof vehicle, and you accused the staff of not doing their homework with no proof that they didn’t. In other words, a bunch of hot air.

1 Like

This may be the most ridiculous post that’s ever been posted. And then each post after just got more ridiculous. He’s calls people fools and talks about he can add 2 and 2 but fails to say he’s coming up with 44.

2 Likes

MSU?

Gaaaaahhhhh! Nooooo!
I graduated from the Sports Mecca of the Universe… CMU

1 Like

Eriiiin, come out and plaaayyy. Eriiinn, come out and plaaaaaayyy

Warriors Bottles GIF

OK, if this is your attempt to be an ass it’s working. You lied about Williams, his car, the staff and that you were done. Ignored. And BTW, I don’t lie.

3 Likes

Initially I thought that perhaps he had a wet fart in the green room and was performing some due diligence. Bc the Lions would definitely draft THAT GUY.

1 Like