Any one

I’m really not sure on that.

Thank you very much

Never got into star wars cards.

1 Like

I have a decent collection of Jose and KG JR cards too. Nothing has moved an inch in 15 years. I just might have to pull them out and show the family.

Nice 89 upper deck Griffey Jr rookie card there. Favorite card I don’t have besides the fleer rookie Jordan.

I have old football cards setting around somewhere in this hole…back when I was a kid-when I used to collect/trade cards…once I got sick, that was done…so I don’t think of adding new cards to those I had in the 70’s-80’s.

1 Like

I used to.
I have a bunch in my basement.

1 Like

I got a ton of cards, a couple dozen or so Ty Cobb’s, Crawford, Heilmann, Greenberg’s, Gehringer, Kaline (probably every card from 1954-1974) 1958 Topps Complete set, 1954 Complete set (less Hank Aaron rookie), Complete sets in the 1970’s-1980

Favorite cards are

• 1911 Hassan Triple Folder (Cobb/Jennings, Cobb/Moriarty, Cobb/O’Leary)
    1910 Several Sweet Caporal Pins (Cobb, Matthewson, Walter Johnson, Speaker)
    Al Kaline Autographed 1954 Topps (rookie) & 1948 Autographed George Kell Bowman Rookie
5 Likes

Damn you got some great cards. Don’t ever sell.

Just started collecting again. Had a ton as a kid, found the 93 tops Derek Jeter rookie card of course damage.

I collected as a kid, from 1975-1980, that’s about all I did . . . every dime I could earn from mowing, paper routes, allowance . . . I spent on baseball/football cards both current years and older cards. Then in the early 2000’s, I bought a lot of cards off of ebay, quit until a year or so ago where I bought some more cards from auctions/ebay/etc. I really need to organize what I have. I guess this is as good of a time to do it as any.

try peppermint weather it be dandies or tea or just the aroma of it seems to help my family

1 Like

Yeah. I collected as a kid. Then got into again. Its fun hobby. I using just buy boxes, love to just rip open packs and to see what I get.

I like candles, so I lit I few up yesterday to help.

I have a lot from the end of the 70’s and beginning of the 80’s. Unfortunately, as kids, we didn’t take very good care of them so they’re not mint…but I have like 4 Ricky Henderson rookie cards.

That’s nice. Ricky Henderson was a beast.

I’m not a Doctor, but I used to stay in Holiday Inns when I could travel for work. My wife is what I’d call a “high intensity worrier.” To me its an obsessive quest for things to worry about. But it’s very real for her and thus rolls downhill. She simply has too much time on her hands and so she fills it with worry about things she can’t control. I think number one, you have to gain some balance. Compare your situation in your mind with those many many many times worse off than you. When I was on some 17 mile road march and my feet started bleeding at mile 8, it was imperative that you were able to close your mind to the pain in the moment and keep moving. But my feet weren’t always co-operating.

For me I thought of those that went before me. The Rangers at Pointe Du Hoc, scaling a sheer 150’ cliff under fire, grenades being dropped on them. I was wearing the patch of that unit and I was going to whine about my feet on a road march in Ft. Benning Georgia?? It was almost a “how dare I” mentality. That tended to give me a perspective that I needed to worry less about myself because so many others had it so much tougher out there. I could get by certainly. That tended to work for me, and I know it’s not the same thing, but I’m sure you can envision people going through things wishing they could sit back and be nervous about being inside. I’m not trying to minimize your situation as it’s obviously bothering you. But for me it did help to minimize my situation by focusing on others who had it worse. Maybe you might also try moving from walks, to hikes. Get some earth under your feet as opposed to the sidewalk. The woods instead of the concrete jungle. Get back to nature and behold all the wonders God created for you! My .02

1 Like

That is hilarious…